Latest Telangana Govt Jobs 2021: Junior Research Fellow jobs in Hyderabad at UoH - APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 20:15 Govt Hyderabad 137 views
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Hyderabad: On 11.06.2021, UoH announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. MPH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website uohyd.ac.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
UoH Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a plain paper for the research Project entitled "A Microneedle Transdermal Patch for Supplementing Critical Micronutrients for Prevention and Control of Anemia" under DBT grant (File No: BT[PR32386/MED/32/681/2019) for the following temporary position:
1. Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow — Public Health
2. No of posts: One
3. Emoluments per month in Rupees: Rs.31,000+ admissible HRA (All inclusive)
4. Tenure of Post: Initial period of 6 months extendable to 1 year based on performance.
5. Requirements for the post: Should have completed Master in Public Health (MPH) from a recognized university/institution with at least 6 months post qualification experience. Desirable: Experience in Field investigation, qualitative research, and data management in Public Health.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The applicant may note the following: Applications to include the following details-
a. Personal details: Contact information including address, email, and phone number
b. Educational qualifications: marks/CGPA, University and College studied, details of project, dissertation, self - attested copies of certificates must be enclosed.
c. Research experience with documented evidence supporting the eligibility for appointment.
2. Two references - Preferably one academic and other professional reference should be provided in the application form.
3. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right to claim for any regular appointment in the University.
4. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post
5. Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2021. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview and they should carry all original certificates of the qualifying examinations.
6. Prof. B.R.Shamanna/ Dr. C.T. Anitha School of Medical Sciences University of Hyderabad Prof C R Rao Road Gachibowli Hyderabad 500046 Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Publish Date: 07.06.2021
Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.The governor of the state of Telangana is ex-officio the chief rector of the university, while the President of India is the visitor to the university.
The university was established along the lines of the Six-Point Formula of 1973. The first vice-chancellor of the university was Banaras Hindu University organic chemist Gurbaksh Singh, from 1974 to 1979. Shri B D Jatti was the first chancellor of the university.