Advocate Jobs in Hyderabad: On 04.06.2021, UoH announced job notification for the post of Advocate has been released officially. LLB pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website uohyd.ac.in. The application process ends on 20.06.2021.
UoH Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Following guidelines are designed to provide and regulate the manner and procedure for empaneling the advocates to represent and assist University of Hyderabad before various courts including the district courts.
1. Post: Advocate
2. Eligibility of Empanelment: Before filling the application form, the Advocates/law Firm are advised to carefully read and follow the eligibility criteria, instructions and terms & Conditions for empanelment of Advocates in University of Hyderabad mentioned herein below:
3. Qualification & Experience:
a) Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University and registration with Bar Council of India/ State Bar Councils.
b) professional experience Of at least 15 years in handling Central Universities/ other Central Educational Institutes such as Indian Institute of Technology's (lIT's), Indian Institute of Management's (IIM's), Indian Institute of Science Education's (IISE's), National Institute of Technology's (NIT's) etc., and Government departments cases.( W.Ps„ Writ Appeals and Civil Suits) in The Hon'ble High Court and District Courts.
c) The Advocates / Law Firms should be familiar with various branches of law especially those conceiving laws Of matters related to various writs, PIL, Land Disputes/Constitutional/Service Laws/Contract Laws/Property Laws and Taxations, etc ,
4. Tenure/ terms of Empanelment:
a. The initial empanelment ofthe Advocates/ Law Firm (s) will be for a period of Three (3) years.
b. Performance of empanelled advocate shall be reviewed on annual basis. However, on completion of the term and satisfactory performance of the advocate/Law Firm the empanelment may be renewed for a further period as the Authority may decide.
c. The Authority reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any Advocates/ Law Firms at any time without assigning any reason, upon termination or no renewal of the empanelment concerned Advocate/Law Firm shall return briefs to the University along with related documents and records with no objection certificate.
The fee payable to the empanelled Advocate/ Law firm shall be governed by the Schedule of Fee structure a. Monthly Retainer Fee Rs. 30,000/-, b.Professional Fee on disposal of each case Rs. 20,000/-, b. Misc. Expenses on Professional Fee Rs. 500/-
Procedure For Emapanelment
The Competent Authority Of University Of Hyderabad will consider the applications for Empanelment in terms of these guidelines only on merit after due notice in this regard is published on the website of the University. For this purpose, the Competent Authority of University may authorize group of officers Of university and such authorized officers while appraising the applications of the Advocate/Law firm, may consider the following points:
a) Length Of practice and specialization.
b) Proper and adequate infrastructure such as office premises, number of junior Advocates, assistants, clerks etc.
c) 3 years Annual income-tax return filed with the Tax Authorities.
d) Track record and integrity.
e) If considered necessary, an enquiry with the respective Bar Council/ Bar Association about the claims and conduct of the Advocate to be empanelled may be made and credentials may also be verified.
f) If the Advocate is empanelled by other organizations/authorities, opinion of those organizations may be obtained.
g) The applicant advocate must apply on the format prescribed by the University Of Hyderabad only. NO other format will be entertained.
h) Any application received after the last date prescribed in the advertisement shall not be entertained.
i) No applicant advocate shall be called for interview/interaction unless he/she satisfies the eligibility conditions and is shortlisted for the same.
j) Depending upon the requirement and number Of applications received, University Of Hyderabad reserves the right to be shortlist the candidates and to be empaneled.
The Advocates will be required to submit their Applications along with latest passport size photograph in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-A. The self- attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted with application:
1. Certificates in support of educational qualifications Of Advocate (Senior partner in case of law firm)
2. Certificate of Registration with Bar Council.
3. Identity card issued by Bar Association/ Bar Council.
4. Details regarding representation Of other Govt. ,/PSU/ Statutory Bodies/ Universities etc.
5. Documents regarding empanelment with other Organizations, if any.
6. Details of office Infrastructure and number of Associates in addition to office staff.
7. Other relevant information, if any.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible practicing advocate/Law Firm must submit application in the format prescribed In Annexure "A" enclosed herewith, along with all supporting documents in a sealed envelope to The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment/EC & Legal Cell, Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building, University Of Hyderabad Gachibowli Hyderabad — 500 046 The envelope should be super scribed as following:
2. The last date of receiving Applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents is 20/05/2021.
3. Mere Submission Of Application for empanelment at University of Hyderabad does not confer any right [assurance whatsoever to an applicant that he/she will be empaneled on the panel of University of Hyderabad. Letters to advocates confirming their empanelment will be issued by University of Hyderabad separately.
Notification NO. IJOH/Legal/2021/44 Date: 05/04/2021
Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.The governor of the state of Telangana is ex-officio the chief rector of the university, while the President of India is the visitor to the university.
The university was established along the lines of the Six-Point Formula of 1973. The first vice-chancellor of the university was Banaras Hindu University organic chemist Gurbaksh Singh, from 1974 to 1979. Shri B D Jatti was the first chancellor of the university.