Inquiry Officer Jobs in New Delhi: On 07.06.2021, NHAI announced job notification for the post of Inquiry Officer has been released officially. Retired Staff pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nhai.org. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
NHAI Recruitment 2021
Inquiry Officer Jobs
No of Posts
New Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Sub: Empanelment of retired officers as an Inquiry Officers for conducting departmental inquiry - reg. Applications are invited in the prescribed format (Copy enclosed) from willing and eligible retired officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary and above in the Central Government and equivalent officers in the State Governments/PSUs to serve as Inquiry Officer for the purpose of conducting departmental inquiry against the officers/officials of the National Highways Authority of India at New Delhi.
1. Name of the Post: Inquiry Officer
2. The Inquiry Officer shall conduct the inquiry proceedings in the official premises provided by NHAI. Preference will be given to eligible persons residing at Delhi and NCR areas. TA will be admissible to the officers for conducting inquiry as per relevant rules/guidelines of the Government of India.
3. The eligibility conditions for appointment of willing retired officers as an Inquiry Officer for conducting departmental inquiry will be as under:
(i) Retired officers who are willing to serve as Inquiry Officer.
(ii) He/She should not have been penalized in a Disciplinary proceedings case (No penalty in DP or prosecution criminal case)
4. The applications will be screened by three Members Committee and the decision of the Competent Authority shall be final.
5. The number of disciplinary cases assigned to Inquiry officer will be restricted to 08 cases in a year, with not more than 04 cases at a time.
6. The panel will be valid for a period of 03 years.
Terms and Conditions
1. The designated Inquiry Officers shall require to give undertaking as follows:
(i) He/She will not be a witness or a complainant in a matter to be inquired into or a close relative, an known friend of the delinquent government officer. A certificate to this effect to be submitted by the designated Inquiry Officer.
(ii) Shall maintain strict secrecy in the relations of documents he/she receives or information/data collected by him or her in the connection of the inquiry and utilize the same for the purpose of inquiry in the case entrusted to him/her.
2. No such documents/information or data shall be divulged to anyone during the inquiry or after presentation of the inquiry report. All records, reports etc. to be returned back at the time of presentation of inquiry report
3. The Inquiry officer shall submit inquiry report after completing inquiry within 180 days from the date of his/her appointment as the Inquiry officer, extension of time beyond 180 days can be granted only by the Competent Authority.
4. The inquiry officer shall undertake travel for conducting inquiry (in unavoidable circumstances) with the approval of the Competent Authority
5. The services of the inquiry officer whose performance is not upto the mark shall be terminated with the approval of the Competent Authority
6. The application not in a prescribed format shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date of receipt of ONLINE application is 30.06.2021 (upto 06:00 P.M.)
2. Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI website https://nhai.gov.in
3. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI.