Pipe Fitter Jobs in Mumbai: On 11.06.2021, Mazagon Dock announced job notification for the post of Pipe Fitter has been released officially. 10TH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website mazdock.com. The application process ends on 04.07.2021.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021
Pipe Fitter Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 17,000 - Rs. 64,360 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following:
Advertisement Ref. No.: MDL/HR-REC-NE/93/2021
1. Trades: Pipe Fitter
2. No of Post: 140
3. Emoluments: 17000- 64360
4. Essential Qualifications & Experience: Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter” or Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Plumber” and having one-year experience in MDL/Ship-building industry as a Plumber may apply for the Post of Pipe fitter directly. However, the experience certificate should be certified by their Personnel Dept.
5. Desired Experience: Work experience in the relevant trade/function in a Shipbuilding industry for minimum one year duly certified by their Personnel Department is desirable. The candidates having such experience will be given upto 20 marks based on relevant experience in Ship Building Industry.
Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Jun ‘21.
Candidate belonging to General/ OBC /EWS category are required to pay the application fees of Rs.100/-.
1. In case the candidate is called for Trade Test, he/she has to bring the downloaded application form and all Original Documents along with one Separate Set of Photo Copy duly Self Attested in the order as mentioned below on the date and the time they are called for Trade Test. Candidates who are not shortlisted for the Trade Test need not send the copy of their Application Form.
2. The candidature of all candidates will be provisional and all the required documents will be checked at the time of Trade Test.
3. However, this list is not exhaustive and candidate may be required to produce other relevant documents on case to case basis in support of his/ her candidature. Nonproduction of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the Trade/ Skill Test.
I. Print Out of Application Form
II. Online Payment receipt
III. Document in support of Date of Birth (DOB) proof:
a) Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR
b) School Leaving Certificate OR
c) Birth Certificate
a) Xth & XII Std. Marksheet & Certificate
b) Marksheets of relevant qualification (all semester / year wise) indicating date of declaration of result.
c) Final Certificate of relevant qualification.
d) Provisional Certificate (in case Final Certificate is not available).
V. Experience Past Employment:
a) Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as date of relieving.
a) Proof of date of joining – Appointment letter issued after joining.
b) Identity Card issued by current employer.
c) Latest Pay Slip Or
d) Experience letter
VI. Eligibility criteria for candidates working in Govt./PSU.
a) Candidates working in MDL Internal candidates who are completing their period of contract till 31 Dec’21 will only be considered eligible. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period.
b) Candidates working in Govt./ PSU The applicants shall have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) / Forwarding Letter from the employer: failing which the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the Written/ Skill/ Trade Test.
c) Caste Certificates: SC/ST/EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates must produce caste certificates, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitled to concession admissible to OBC category. Candidates please note that requests for change of Category in the application form once submitted will not be entertained.
VII. In case of PWD candidates, valid Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
VIII. Candidates from Armed Forces need to submit certificate/letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to Ex-Servicemen. Document clearly mentioning Date of release from Armed Forces is a mandatory requirement if Age is exceeding as on 01 Jun ‘21
IX. Valid ID Proof: PAN Card & Aadhar Card
Mazagon Dock, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400 010
Selection Procedure :
a. The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
b. Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
c. However, depending upon the number of candidates who have applied for the above posts, Management may decide to do away with Written Test and select candidates based on Experience & Trade Test.
d. The marking pattern would be as under:
1. Written Test 30 % Weightage, 50 % In case no Shipbuilding Experience requirement
2. Experience in Shipbuilding Industry 20% Weightage
3. Trade Test 50% Weightage, 50% In case no Shipbuilding Experience requirement
How to Apply :
Online Application opens from 11 Jun ‘21 and closes on 04 Jul ‘21
a) Important Dates
a. Commencement of MDL Online Application 11 Jun’ 21
b. Last Date of MDL Online Application 04 Jul’ 21
c. Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website 15 Jul ‘21
d. Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility 22 Jul ‘21
e. Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination July End
1. Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
2. Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
3. Click on Non- Executive Tab
4. Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
5. Click on the validation link sent on email.
6. Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
7. Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
8. While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
9. Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
11. Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”.
12. Candidate belonging to General/ OBC /EWS category are required to pay the application fees of Rs.100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-16. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability)/ ExServiceman are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
13. Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
14. Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.