Project Assistant Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram: On 15.06.2021, SCTIMST announced job notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released officially. Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 12.07.2021.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2021
Project Assistant Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month
For a Project entitled "Development of Spinal Cord Stimulator for pain management" P.8232.
1. Post: Project Assistant (Engg)
2. Qualification (Essential): 3 year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Tool and Die Technology)
3. Experience (Essential): Two years experience in research and development/industry.
4. Experience (Desirable): Experience in design using CAD, design of jigs and fixture, prototyping medical device development & testing.
5. Job description: Research & Development of medical device for Neuroprosthetics applications involving: Product design, computer aided design, prototyping, design of jigs & fixtures; in vitro testing and documentation.
6. Monthly emoluments: Rs. 18,000
7. No. of vacancies: one (OBC)
8. Duration: Initially for a period of one year extended upto two years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
Age limit as on 30.04.2021 35 years
Selection Procedure :
1. Depending on the number of candidates, a written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be caned for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
How to Apply :
1. Date & Time of Interview: 12.07.2021, 10.30 AM, Time of reporting: 09.00 AM, Venue: Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012
2. Those who fulfil the above requirements may report for an interview as per the above schedule along with bio-data, original certificates and copies to prove age, qualifications, experience and a valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate (OBC) in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, Candidates reporting after 09.15 AM will NOT be considered for selection. Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview
4. In the absence of candidates with requisite experience, meritorious candidates with requisite qualification but less experience may also be
considered at a lesser salary.