Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2021: Research Associate I Jobs in Faridabad For Ph.D at THSTI Full-time JobJun 28th, 2021 at 09:00 Govt Faridabad 123 views
Research Associate I Jobs in Faridabad: On 22.06.2021, THSTI announced job notification for the post of Research Associate I has been released officially. M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website thsti.res.in. The application process ends on 28.06.2021.
THSTI Recruitment 2021
Research Associate I Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Project: MOMI Biorepository local analysis - INDIA
1. Post Name: Research Associate- I
2. No of Post: 01
3. Minimum Qualification and Experience: Ph.D. in Life Sciences or relevant branch from a recognized University. Desirable: Sound knowledge of maternal-fetal/placental biology. Experience and expertise in the methods of placental
4. Desirable Qualification & Experience: Isolate and establish trophoblast cell culture. Analysis of placental histopathology findings. histopathological examination, immunohistochemistry, in-situ hybridization, and immunofluorescence are desirable. Knowledge of mammalian cells and aseptic techniques, including culture and maintenance of primary cells and cell lines. At least one publication as first author in a scientific journal
5. Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- +HRA
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs 200/-. SC/ST/Women/PwBD: Rs 100/-
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate (If applicable)
viii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories :
i) UR - ten years, ii) OBC - 13 years (iii) SC/ST - 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad – 121001
Selection Procedure :
The applications will be scrutinised/ shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of online application: 28th June 2021.
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute's website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
iv. . Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).