Latest Haryana Govt Jobs 2021: Messenger, Technician, More Vacancies in Faridabad at THSTI Full-time JobJun 28th, 2021 at 09:18 Govt Faridabad 92 views
Messenger, Technician, More Vacancies Jobs in Faridabad: On 26.06.2021, THSTI announced job notification for the post of Messenger, Technician, More Vacancies has been released officially. Any Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, 10TH, MS/MD pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website thsti.res.in. The application process ends on 07.07.2021.
THSTI Recruitment 2021
Messenger, Technician, More Vacancies Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 18,000 - Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract position under the project entitled
i. Inter-lnstitutional approach -interdisciplinary Group for Advanced Research on Birth outcomes - DBT India Initiative (GARBH-lni Phase II)
ii. MOMI Biorepository local analysis - INDIA
iii. ORCHESTRA: Connecting European Cohorts to Increase Common and Effective Response to SARS- COV-2 Pandemic.
1. Post Name: Messenger
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 21,096/-
4. Qualification: High School or equivalent with three years of relevant post qualification experience in the relevant field.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Transport of COVID/ NON COVID samples to and from different labs at THSTI Preparation of supply kits for clinical sites Preparation of reagents for processing of samples in lab Messenger may have to submit samples to various labs and testing centers. Candidate may have to involve in inventory management and carrying supplies to various clinical sites from THSTI office.
1. Post Name: Field Worker/ Telecouncellors
2. No of Post: 06
3. Salary: Rs. 18,000/- ( For project code-I) and Rs. 18,000/- + 16% (For project code- 3)
4. Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Providing counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online to patients tested positive for COVID-19 and mange regular follow up calls of study Participants) Providing counselling to pregnant ladies at antenatal clinic at district hospital Require to follow up participants over phone for their regular scheduled visit to the hospital. Working with individuals, or with team, maintaining records.
1. Post Name: Technician
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 20,000/- + HRA ( For project code-3) And Upto Rs. 20,000/- + 24% (For project code-I)
4. Qualification: B.Sc./3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Coordination and assisting clinical team in collecting bio specimens of the enrolled participant and other study related activities. Documentation of the record of various samples in the biorepository The technician should be trained in transportation/collection/processing of Covid samples. The candidate should have good communication skills both Hindi and English The technician will be posted at any of the study sites under THSTI.
1. Post Name: Research Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 31,000/-
4. Qualification: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master's degree in the relevant subject.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : The Candidate will be responsible for the coordination of clinical activities happening at district hospital such as taking written informed consent, data collection, query management etc. The candidate will assist the clinical management team in data transfer and data management team in query resolution. Research assistant should have knolwedge and experience of working in clinical studies and large cohorts
1. Post Name: Project Technical Officer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 32,000/-
4. Qualification: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of post qualification work experience from a recognized institution or Master's degree in the relevant subject.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Developing and executing follow-up home visits of participants Coordinating sample collection and transfer from multiple study sites. Should be comfortable with managing digital tools eg. Virtual meeting platforms, Trello, monitoring dashboard etc. Should have management skills: proficient in coordination or liaisoning and organising meetings. Should be able to handle office correspondence in an efficient manner
1. Post Name: Senior Medical Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. Qualification: MD in pediatrics/ gynecology with three years of post qualification experience in R&D, Health Research subject or teaching.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Coordinate the study with the clinical research staff at the study sites Management of all clinical activities Supervise enrollment and follow up of the participants enrolled in the pregnancy COVID-19 cohort at hospital sites. SRO will coordinate the clinical teams /supervisors at the different study sites and is responsible for the efficient management of clinical activities of the study.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident (Gyne)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Upto Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. Qualification: MD in the required subject with three years of post qualification experience in R&D, Health Research subject or teaching.
5. Domain / Job description and skills required : Conducting outpatient clinics in obstetrics & gynaecology for an urban and peri-urban population (includes outpatient preventive & antenatal care as per national norms). Conduct deliveries normal, instrument assisted and caesarean section deliveries and postpartum care. Care of women admitted to a district hospital in Obstetrics & Gynaecology wards. Serve as the obstetrician for round the clock cover of patients admitted and those brought to the emergency services at the hospital,
6. Rolling Recruitment Notice No: THS/RN/02/2021/06
35 - 50 Years
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates: Rs 200/-, SC/ST/Women/PwBD: Rs 100/-
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application; (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation/diploma degree certificate / Mark sheet (if applicable)
vi) Master degree/ Mark sheet (if applicable)
vii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
viii) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories:
(i) UR - ten years, ii) OBC- 13 years (iii) SC/ST- 15 4. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time. 5. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster. 3rd Milestone. Faridabad - Gurugram Expressway. P.O. Box No. 04. Faridabad -121001
Selection Procedure :
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of online application : 7th July 2021.
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute's website www.thsti.res.in/career.
ii) Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).