Medical Officer Jobs in Sonipat: On 04.06.2021, NIFTEM announced job notification for the post of Medical Officer has been released officially. MBBS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website niftem.ac.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2021
Medical Officer Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 95,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
1. Post: Medical Officers
2. Eligibility: Applicant should posses a valid MBBS degree from College/ University recognized by Medical council of India. The candidate should have minimum three years of post internship experience in surgery/ general medicine or equivalent in reputed Hospital/ Nursing home/ Institute of repute.
3. No of Posts: 02 Posts (One male and one female).
4. Emoluments: Rs. 95,000 (Rupees Ninety five thousands) per month all inclusive.
5. Tenure: The post will be filled for a period of one year initially, which may be extended further after satisfactory performance and decision of Competent Authority.
35 years for Medical Officer on the date of advertisement as per residency scheme of Ministry of Health & Family welfare however relaxation in upper age will be allowed up to 40 years in case of non availability of fresh candidates. Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ ST and OBC/ PH candidates as per Govt. of India rules).
1. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are summarily rejected. Filled application along with all supporting documents will be sent to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Application for the post of Medical Officer on Contract basis.’
2. The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidates to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
3. The originals and photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of interview/ joining and enclosed the self attested photocopies with the application. Age proof of certificate (Date of birth certificate or 10th Certificate or equivalent documents) Certificate of MBBS and registration MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with 01 years compulsory internship along with 3 years experience certificate Photocopy of Identity and address proof
4. The decision of Competent Authority regarding engagement will be final.
5. NIFTEM has the right to change/ modify any/ all the above conditions.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the post of Medical Officer. The interested candidates should submit their application through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Application for the post of Medical Officer on Contract basis’ in format as prescribed along with self attested copy of testimonials/ documents.
2. The complete application in all aspects should reach us through email latest by 30th June, 2021. Applications received after last date will not be considered.