Deputy Controller Jobs in Sonipat: On 26.06.2021, NIFTEM announced job notification for the post of Deputy Controller has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website niftem.ac.in. The application process ends on 15.07.2021.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2021
Deputy Controller Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 78,800 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers of Central Govt./ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Central Universities/ Public Sector Undertaking for filling up the position of Deputy Controller of Finance & Accounts (DCF&A) at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Deemed to be University, an Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, to be filled on deputation basis (including short term contract).
Advertisement No.: NIHR&/P/2018/63
1. Post & Pay Scale:Deputy Controller (Finance and Accounts) with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 78800/- (Level-12)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification & Experience - Essential: Persons holding analogous post OR Persons with 5 years Regular Service at the level 10 (as per 7th CPC) as Assistant Controller (Accounts) OR Equivalent and having experience in handling accounts/finance functions in Central Govt./ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs Universities / Central Universities
Upper Age Limit 56 years
General Information and Conditions
1. Deputation period would be for a period of 2 years initially which can be extended further at the discretion of NIFTEM on year to year basis (i.e. maximum for 7 years) with mutual consent of both borrower and lender organizations, subject to the performance of officer being satisfactory. However, NIFTEM reserves the right to terminate the period of deputation any time before its completion also.
2. The employee will be governed under the DoPT order dated 17.06.2010 on the subject ‘Transfer on deputation/ foreign service of Central Government Employees to Ex-cadre posts under the Central Government/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Universities/ UT Administration, Local bodies, etc. and vice versa – Regulation of pay, Deputation (Duty) Allowance, tenure of deputation/ foreign service and other terms and conditionsregarding.’
3. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
4. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
5. The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for screening/ interview. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on higher qualifications/ year of experience in the subject/ screening test/ other criteria. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor, National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) will be final in this regard.
6. If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/ English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is/ are to be submitted.
7. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification, and/ or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
8. Applications should be forwarded through the proper channel only, no advance application shall be entertained.
9. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/ employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the officer is free/ clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/ are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
10. Complete ACR dossier/ APARs of the last five years of the applicant (for deputation posts) must be enclosed with the application duly attested by the officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
11. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper
12. Institute reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation, and changes in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason thereof.
13. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/ her disqualification and/ or dismissal from the service at any stage and No correspondence will be entertained at all.
14. The interview/call letter, if shortlisted shall be sent by speed post/ email. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay lapse, whatsoever.
15. The candidate shall have to appear for the interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidates, if called for an interview will be allowed traveling allowance as per Central Government rules.
16. No application fee for applying for deputation post.
17. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from the website or neatly typed on A 4 size paper on one side as per the format available on the website http://www.niftem.ac.in.
Plot No. - 97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District-Sonipat, (Haryana)
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be based on Deputation Basis (including short term contract)
2. The interview/call letter, if shortlisted shall be sent by speed post/ email. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay lapse, whatsoever.
3. The candidate shall have to appear for the interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidates, if called for an interview will be allowed traveling allowance as per Central Government rules.
How to Apply :
1. The complete application may be forwarded through email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing/ last date of receipt of application i.e. 15th July, 2021.
2. Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected for one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications:
a. Applications received after the closing date.
b. Applications not in the prescribed format.
c. Candidates not having the required qualifications/experience
d. Applications without the latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
e. Applications without declaration.
f. Application without signature.
g. Applications without supporting documents.
h. Applications that are incomplete/ illegible in any manner.
3. NIFTEM reserves the right to make recruitment in respect of all, or, few posts out of the posts so advertised, as per requirement which is reviewed from time to time, or, can scrap the entire advertisement if the circumstances so warrant
4. For details regarding qualification, experience, general conditions, application format, etc, please visit career on our website www.niftem.ac.in. Interested candidates may send complete applications through email at email@example.com on or before 15.07.2021.