Latest Gujarat Jobs 2021: Safety Trainer jobs in Gandhidham at Dendayal Port Trust - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 26th, 2021 at 09:10 Security & Safety Gandhinagar 56 views
Safety Trainer Jobs in Gandhidham: On 24.06.2021, Dendayal Port Trust announced job notification for the post of Safety Trainer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 06.07.2021.
Dendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021
Safety Trainer Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month
The Deendayal Port Trust, a leading Major Port under the administrative control of Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways, Govt. of India, going to conduct Walk-in Interview for engagement of One Safety Trainer and Two Assistant of Safety Trainer, purely on contractual basis from the eligible and competent candidates.
A) Name of the Post: Safety Trainer
B) No of Post: 01
1. The engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period upto 01 years from the date of joining which can be extended further upto 03 years based on the performance and by giving adequate break in engagement.
2. The contract engagement shall not confer any right to lay claim to permanent absorption in the Port service against any post whatsoever.
3. Safety Trainer will be paid a fixed remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) per month during the contractual period. For engagement less than a month, the payment will be made on pro- rata basis.
4. Qualifications & Experience: Full time Degree in Mechanical engineering with post diploma in industrial safety course from govt. Recognized institute. Minimum 5 years Post qualification experience in the field of safety in which specific experience in training is essential. The course of fire engineering/diploma will add advantage In selection process as desirable qualification. Preference will be given to the candidates who has worked in the field of safety in Port sector, MAH installations or heavy industries. Knowledge of safety management system and international standards of safety at sea port will be additional advantage in the selection process.
C) Primary Job description:
a) Safety Trainer will be responsible for the imparting training (theoretical and practical) to all stake holders of the port like, crane operators, mobile equipment operators, truck drivers, foreman, signalers, fire crew members, emergency response team, Casual Labors, Traffic management team, maintenance contractor personnel, Hazardous substances handling personnel, visitors etc.
b) Conduct SAFETY, FIRE AND HEALTH training need analysis and to develop training Plan and schedule on regular basis.
c) Developing Training modules related to SAFETY, FIRE AND HEALTH
d) The trainer will assist port and port users for conducting awareness campaigns on safety, health and environment aspects including celebration of safety weeks.
e) Trainer shall identify external trainings needs in coordination with port authorities and port users.
f) Coordination and organizing third party trainings for enhancement of productivity, safety and best maintenance practices followed worldwide.
g) Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or deemed necessary by management for enhancement of occupational safety, health and environment in port
D) Other prerequisites:
a) Good communication, passion for training, presentation skills, Adapting to latest technology
b) The trainer shall have good knowledge of local language, Hindi and English.
5. Safety Trainer will be required to work full time for 6 days in week in general shift only. The daily working hours shall be 8 hours. The weekly day of rest will be on Sunday. For work of any weekly off- day/declared National Holiday in exigency, he will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and you will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise.
6. Safety Trainer will not be eligible or entitled for any other allowances/ Financial or other benefits as may be available to regular employees.
7. He/she will not be eligible for any conveyance or conveyance allowance. The transportation facility from Gandhidham to Kandla and back will be arranged in the bus operated by port for transportation of staff.
8. Safety Trainer will be allotted quarter, subject to availability, on payment of applicable License Fee and other charges.
10, Safety Trainer will not be entitled/eligible for any type of leave during the contract period, except weekly rest days/closed holidays applicable to employees of DPT. However, they will be entitled to avail C.L. @ I day per month during the contractual period and the leave may be availed of with prior approval.
11. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be payable for the said date. However, prior intimation is compulsory before proceeding on leave/ absence, so to make alternate arrangements for posting of staff at port.
12. Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days/year for the contract period on critical illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from DPT Chief Medical Officer.
13. The Safety Trainer will be entitled to outdoor medical facilities (OPD) for self only. However, reimbursement for medicine/medical articles or medicine available in the outsourced pharmacy will not be allowed/provided.
14. Safety Trainer will be responsible for the charge and care of the DPT goods, stores and all other property that may be entrusted and he will be accountable for the same.
15. Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contract period against Safety Trainer, the Port will not be held responsible. 16. In the event of death of a person appointed on "Contract Basis" while in service, the balance contractual amount, due if any, against the work done, will be paid to his legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given.
16. In the event of death of a person appointed on "Contract Basis" while in service, the balance contractual amount, due if any, against the work done, will be paid to his legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given.
17. The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving 15 days notice in advance on either side, without assigning any reasons thereof. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hrs. notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory/detrimental to the interest of DPT.
18. In the event of any dispute arising out of this contract, the interpretation and decision of the Chairman, DPT will be final and binding.
19. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute at Gandhidham only.
Old Board Room, 2nd Floor, Administrative Office, Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham- Kutch-370201
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The interested candidates, fulfilling the Educational and Technical qualification may Walk-in Interview on 06/07/2021 08:00 hrs. at Old Board Room, 2nd Floor, Administrative Office, Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham- Kutch-370201 alongwith original relevant documents.