Latest Goa Govt Jobs 2021: Research Associate I jobs in Goa for Ph.D at IIT Goa - APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 25th, 2021 at 09:03 Govt Goa Velha 209 views
Research Associate I Jobs in North Goa: On 14.06.2021, IIT Goa announced job notification for the post of Research Associate I has been released officially. M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iitgoa.ac.in. The application process ends on 29.06.2021.
IIT Goa Recruitment 2021
Research Associate I Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month
North Goa Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate-I under the project titled “Toward the Catalytic Hydroamination of unbiased alkenes with ammonia” in the School of Chemical and Materials Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Max Planck Society.
1. Post: Research Associate I
2. Nature of work: The project involves the design and synthesis of novel metal complexes that are suitable for the hydroamination reaction of alkenes. RA-I will be trained in organic and organometallic synthesis and catalysis.
3. No. of Position: One
4. Duration of appointment: For a period of 1 year. It may be further extended on the performance of the candidate and the availability of funding.
A. Essential qualification: PhD in Chemistry.
B. Desirable :
a. Preferably worked in organic/ organometallic chemistry.
b. Experience in handling air and moisture sensitive reaction.
6. Salary Rs.47,000/- (as per norms)
a. DA Not be entitled to DA.
b. HRA 16% (as per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa)
c. Medical Benefits As per the norms.
7. Leave entitlements Casual leaves of 8 days per annum are available. If the RA-I joined during the year, they would be entitled to a pro-rata basis
1. IIT Goa strives to have a workforce, which reflects gender balance, and women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
2. If the applicants have any queries, they can write to email@example.com, and in the subject, they have to mention the project number “2021/EMR/RM/023”.
3. Informal inquiries via email may be made with Principal Investigator, Dr. Raja Mitra, Assistant Professor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. A cover letter, CV (including names of two referees), a copy of degree, and mark sheets should be uploaded along with the https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc88Hzimi4W9tz9j4N Tr0spMjWH4YW9bP8F_6MwUA5IWJBd2A/viewform link.
2. Last Date of application: 29.06.2021,5:00 PM.
No. DoRD/ADMIN/2021-22/007 Date: 14.06.2021