Latest Goa Govt Jobs 2021: Project Assistant jobs in Dona Paula for Diploma at NIO Goa - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 25th, 2021 at 09:10 Govt Goa Velha 265 views
Project Assistant Jobs in North Goa: On 23.06.2021, NIO Goa announced job notification for the post of Project Assistant has been released officially. Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nio.org. The application process ends on 04.07.2021.
NIO Goa Recruitment 2021
Project Assistant Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month
North Goa Jobs
Last Date to Apply
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIO/HRM/21-22/12
1. Position: Project Assistant
2. No. of. Posts: 01
3. Monthly Emoluments (Rs.): Rs.20000 /- Plus HRA as per rules
4. Essential Qualification: Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
5. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement - Working experience in handling laboratory and field equipment like sieve shaker, sediment sampler, water sampler, survey equipment To assist in field data collection in surfzone, coastal waters, remote field stations. To operate laboratory equipment like sieve shaker, water filtration unit, etc. To carry out day to day tasks assigned by the project leader.
6. Project Title: Marine environmental impact assessment for the proposed second SPM for handling crude oil of Vadinar in Gulf of Kachchh- Part II
7. Vacancy Code SSP3309/2106-21
8. Tenure: 12 Months
Upper Age limit - 50 years (Upper Age Limit not exceeding as on the last date of receiving the applications i.e. 4th July 2021)
Terms and Conditions
1. The engagement will be on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period mentioned in the advertisement. It is exclusively for the above mentioned research work and the tenure shall be co-terminus with the project duration or till the completion of tenure whichever is earlier.
2. The engagement under this project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointments in CSIR-NIO/CSIR, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. It would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, on the part of the candidates for regularization/absorption against any post in CSIR/NIO or under any other scheme of CSIR.
3. Performance of the project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
4. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of applications .
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such position which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that position.
6. The students in the final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible to apply and their applications will not be considered.
7. Stipend may be revised depending on the funding agency guidelines issued time to time.
8. Candidates should note that non-fulfillment of the eligibility criterion will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
9. Incomplete applications without proper format and without eligibility supporting documents will not be considered.
CSIR- National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula 403004, Goa
Selection Procedure :
1. If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
2. Applications received after the due date (4th July 2021) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
3. Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
a) SSP3309/2106-21: 07th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
b) GAP3332/2107-21: 12th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
c) SSP3342/2108-21: 13th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 4th July 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below mandatory documents will be rejected.
2. All the documents including application form to be made SINGLE PDF File in the following order and to be sent to the mentioned email address. The complete fille should be saved with the candidate name and to be sent. Individual PDF files will not be considered.
CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.