Latest Goa Govt Jobs 2021: Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow jobs in Zuarinagar at BITS Pilani Full-time JobJun 25th, 2021 at 08:13 Govt Goa Velha 184 views
Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow Jobs in South Goa: On 23.06.2021, BITS Pilani announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website bits-pilani.ac.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month
South Goa Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DST (Technology Mission Division) funded Research Project titled “Studies On Co Fueled Self-sustaining Unmixed Combustion (Umc) Reactor For Integrated Co2 Capture And Power/steam Generation”.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow
2. Essential Qualification: M.E. / M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks in preceding examination. Meeting this essential qualification does not necessarily guarantee selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interaction / interview with the PI.
3. Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms (Rs. 31000/- for JRF and Rs. 35,000/- for SRF). The funding support will come from DST. Candidates with a valid GATE score are encouraged to apply and will be given preference. Final decision on the stipend amount will be based on DST and institute rules. Candidates will be informed about this during the interview.
4. Accommodation: Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability and will be subject to rules and regulations of the Institute prevailing at the time of joining of the candidate.
5. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on performance. It is expected that the selected candidate will join the project with immediate effect.
Prof. Srinivas Krishnaswamy (PI to the project) / Dr. Amol Deshpande (Co-PI), Department of Chemical Engineering, BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, Zuarinagar – 403726
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated via e-mail for further interaction / interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Prof. Srinivas Krishnaswamy (PI to the project) / Dr. Amol Deshpande (Co-PI), Department of Chemical Engineering, BITS Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, Zuarinagar – 403726 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com on or before 30th June 2021 by 5 PM. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated via e-mail for further interaction / interview
23rd June 2021