Junior Research Fellow Jobs in North Goa: On 14.06.2021, IIT Goa announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iitgoa.ac.in. The application process ends on 29.06.2021.
IIT Goa Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
North Goa Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited for the position of JRF under the project titled “Toward the Catalytic Hydroamination of unbiased alkenes with ammonia” in the School of Chemical and Materials Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Max Planck Society
1. Position: JRF
2. Nature of work The project involves the design and synthesis of novel metal complexes that are suitable for the hydroamination reaction of alkenes. JRF will be trained in organic and organometallic synthesis and catalysis.
3. No. of Position One
4. Duration of appointment For a period of 1 year. It may be further extended on the performance of the candidate and the availability of funding.
5. Essential qualification: Master degree in Chemistry. Must have a valid GATE, NET-LS/JRF etc.
6. Desirable : Experience in synthetic chemistry in an academic lab or industry. Must be acquainted with relevant analytical techniques.
7. Salary Rs. 31,000/- (as per norms)
1. IIT Goa strives to have a workforce, which reflects gender balance, and women candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
2. If the applicants have any queries, they can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in the subject, they have to mention the project number “2021/EMR/RM/023”.
3. Informal inquiries via email may be made with Principal Investigator, Dr. Raja Mitra, Assistant Professor: email@example.com
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. A cover letter, CV (including names of two referees), a copy of degree, and mark sheets should be uploaded along with the https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebKFe5oSKyRd0j3 mcNDq_3yYxvnkT0roQJKw8s15GbrfAuVw/viewform?usp=sf_link link
2. Last Date of application 29.06.2021,5:00 PM. No. DoRD/ADMIN/2021-22/006 Date: 14.06.2021