Latest Goa Govt Jobs 2021: Cashier cum Lower Division Clerk jobs in North Goa at KTCL Goa - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 25th, 2021 at 08:51 Bank Goa Velha 261 views
Cashier cum Lower Division Clerk Jobs in North Goa: On 23.06.2021, KTCL Goa announced job notification for the post of Cashier cum Lower Division Clerk has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ktclgoa.com. The application process ends on 01.07.2021.
KTCL Goa Recruitment 2021
Cashier cum Lower Division Clerk Jobs
No of Posts
North Goa Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the below mentioned posts in the Kadamba Transport Corporation Limited, Paraiso De Goa, Alto Porvorim, Bardez Goa 403521.
1. Name of the Post: Cashier cum Lower Division Clerk
2. No. of Post: 14
3. Education qualification & Experience: Graduate with 40 Words per minute in typewriting. Preferable
i) Computer Literacy
ii) Experience in cash handling
4. Pay Scale: Level 2
Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of advertisement which is relaxable as per Government notification in case of reserved categories.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
a) All the applicant should have knowledge of English, Hindi. Konkani & Marathi.
b) The candidates applying for the post shall apply in prescribed format along with copies of the:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Educational Qualification.
3. Experience Certificates.
4. Valid employment registration card.
5. 15years Residence Certificate in Goa issued by the Competent Authority etc. duly self-attested.
6. Cast Certificate.
7. Undertaking by candidate that he/has not avail any financial assistant from Government under any scheme for being unemployed or starting any business.
8. One Passport size photograph to application form.
so as to reach on or before 01/07/2021 during the office hours. The application received after the prescribed date, not in format incomplete &/or without the relevant documents as mentioned above, shall be summarily rejected.