Senior Resident Jobs in Patna: On 17.06.2021, AIIMS Patna announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. MS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 23.06.2021.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident Jobs
No of Posts
AllMS Patna invites application for appointment of the post of senior resident on adhoc basis for 89 days through walk in interview. It will be held in Urology department of the institute as per schedule and breakup of vacancies as under:
1. Post: senior resident
2. Name Of Department: Urology
3. Number Of Vacant Seats: 04
4. Qualification: - A Post graduate degree MS or equivalent (Urology)
Upper Age Limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. (i) Relaxation of SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates Up to a maximum period of three years. (ii) In the case Of Orthopedic / Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 year for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidate.
a) UR&OBC:- RS. 1000/- b) No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested.-
a. Certificate of Date of Birth.
b. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by the competent. Authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT / Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job)
c. MBBS passed Certificate.
d. MBBS Attempt Certificate.
e. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI / State Medical Council.
f. NOC from the present employer (if employed).
g. MD/MS/MCh. degree certificate.
h. AllMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not to fill up for posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
1. Application Fee
a) UR&OBC:- RS. 1000/-
b) No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates
c) Thee fee shall be received in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of "AIIMS, Patna" payable Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e., Cash/ Cheque/ Postal Order will be entertained canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. Will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.-e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central govt. or state Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
5. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per G.O.I. rules.
New OPD Building 3rd Floor C Block
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date of interview: Walk in interview on 23.06.2021 and every Wednesday thereafter, till posts are filled up.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the department Of Urology, (New OPD Building 3rd Floor C Block), At 10:00 AM positively on the date Of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and One passport size color photograph in AllMS, Patna. Application From will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
ADVT. NO. AllMS/Pat/urology/21/205 Dated- 16-06-2021