System Administrator Jobs in Hyderabad: On 24.05.2021, IDBRT announced job notification for the post of System Administrator has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, MCA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website idrbt.ac.in. The application process ends on 16.07.2021.
IDRBT Recruitment 2021
System Administrator Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
The Institute is carrying out a transformational research project on "5G Use Case Lab for Banking and Financial Services". This project intends to identify India-specific use cases of 5G in Banking and Financial Services Sector so as to support the Banking and Financial Services to implement 5G technologies. Considering that India has the 2nd largest mobile penetration in the world and has a diverse digital divide, the security gaps in 5G technologies and services would also be identified along with 5G use cases. In order to contribute to this major research project, applications are invited from young dynamic candidates for the following temporary project positions:
Advertisement No: 01/2021 – 22, Dated: May 24, 2021
1. Positions: System Administrator
2. No. of Positions: One
3. Educational Qualifications: First class regular B.E./B.Tech.(CSE/IT/ECE)/MCA or above from a recognised University with a consistently good academic record throughout.
4. Experience: A minimum of three years of post-qualification experience in:
a) System Administration
b) Should have managed applications deployed on Cloud environment
c) Hands-on with languages and tools to manage systems
d) Good understanding of network and systems security testing tools
5. Desired Skills: Practical experience of Wireless Network / Wireless LAN / Mobile Communication / IoT set up, Awareness of Banking Domain
a) Reservation: This position is reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidate
6. Duration: One year. Extendable based on the duration of the project, project requirements, performance of the candidate and fund availability.
7. Compensation: All-inclusive consolidated compensation of Rs Forty Thousand per month.
8. Primary Responsibilities: Provision of VMs and containers on Cloud,Setup, monitor and manage network and compute infra such as firewalls, switches, routers, mobile devices, servers and laptops, Infrastructure stock-keeping, Coordinate and support activities at pilot sites, Interface with technical team to resolve issues such as due to firewall
Rules and Regulations
1. All the above positions are purely temporary and on a contract basis under the project mode.
2. There is no scope whatsoever for further continuation, extension of term, absorption, regularisation, permanency, in the Institute under any circumstances
3. Higher compensation may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
4. All educational qualifications must have been necessarily obtained by pursuing the courses on a full-time regular basis from recognised universities/institutions. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
5. Relevant experience gained after the qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
6. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the position being applied for. Mere fulfilment of eligibility does not guarantee shortlisting for Selection Process.
7. Candidates should apply for the specific positions only in the format provided on the Institute’s website.
8. Incomplete applications / not in the prescribed format / without all the required documents, will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained by the Institute.
9. Candidates for these positions should enclose attested scanned copies of their Mark sheets and Certificates right from Matriculation onwards.
10. The candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the Application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect, the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background or if according to the Institute, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any point in time including after appointment, in addition to any disciplinary action as may be necessary.
11. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
12. The Institute reserves the rights to screen and call only such candidates as are found primafacie suitable for being considered
13. The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the candidates called for to the selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed herein and the requirements of the Institute. Thus just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for the Selection Process. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
14. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised without assigning any reason.
15. In all matters regarding Eligibility, Qualification, Skills, Experience, Compensation, Contract Term, Selection Process, Assessment, Prescribing Minimum Qualifying Standards in Selection Process, and Communication of Result, the Institute’s decision shall be final and binding on all the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct & result of selection process and reasons for not being called for the selection process.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may forward a Covering Letter and Filled-in Application along with the copies / scanned copies of all the required documents to “The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” or by e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach the Institute latest by July 16, 2021.