Latest Bank Jobs 2021: Senior Research Associate jobs in Hyderabed at IDRBT - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 21st, 2021 at 07:16 Bank Hyderabad 124 views
Senior Research Associate Jobs in Hyderabad: On 18.06.2021, IDBRT announced job notification for the post of Senior Research Associate has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, MCA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website idrbt.ac.in. The application process ends on 16.07.2021.
IDRBT Recruitment 2021
Senior Research Associate Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Distributed Ledger Technology is an area of strategic importance and current global attention. The Institute intends to carry out a Research Project on “Distributed Ledger Technology”, which would involve deep diving into various aspects of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), DLT Use Cases, exploring the contours of DLT Systems, setting up Testbeds and carrying out of Extensive Experiments. In order to contribute to this niche research project, applications are invited from young dynamic candidates for the following temporary project positions:
Advertisement No: 02/2021 – 22, Dated: May 24, 2021
1. Position: Senior Research Associate
2. No. of Positions: Three
3. Primary Responsibility: To design, develop, test and integrate advanced software applications using emerging technologies such as Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.
4. Educational Qualifications: First class regular B.E./B. Tech. (CSE/IT) / MCA or above from a recognised University with a consistently good academic record throughout.
5. Experience: A minimum three years of hands-on experience in: Developing production grade web / mobile applications, Open-source Programming languages, application frameworks and databases such as Python, Java, Django, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB
6. Desired Skills: Understanding of full-stack application development, Understanding of the complete SDLC, Understanding of security concepts including cryptographic primitives and libraries, Hands-on experience of mobile application development including NFC, Bluetooth, etc. Hands-on experience of web application development, Hands-on experience of emerging technologies such as Blockchain /DLT, AI/ML
7. Term: One year. Extendable based on project requirements and performance of the candidate for a further period not exceeding two years.
8. Compensation: All-inclusive consolidated compensation of Rs Thirty Five Thousand per month.
Rules and Regulations
1. All the above positions are purely temporary and on a contract basis under the project mode.
2. There is no scope whatsoever for further continuation, extension of term, absorption, regularisation, permanency, in the Institute under any circumstances
3. All educational qualifications must have been necessarily obtained by pursuing the courses on a full-time regular basis from recognised universities/institutions. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate their numerical equivalent.
4. Relevant experience gained after the qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
5. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the position being applied for. Mere fulfilment of eligibility does not guarantee shortlisting for Selection Process.
6. Candidates should apply in the format provided on the Institute’s website.
7. Incomplete applications / not in the prescribed format / without all the required documents, will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained by the Institute.
8. Candidates for these positions should enclose attested scanned copies of their Marksheets and Certificates right from Matriculation onwards.
9. The candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the Application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect, the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background or if according to the Institute, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any point in time including after appointment, in addition to any disciplinary action as may be necessary.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
11. The Institute reserves the rights to screen and call only such candidates as are found primafacie suitable for being considered
12. The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the candidates called for to the selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed herein and the requirements of the Institute. Thus just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for the Selection Process. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
13. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the positions advertised without assigning any reason.
14. In all matters regarding Eligibility, Qualification, Skills, Experience, Compensation, Contract Term, Selection Process, Assessment, Prescribing Minimum Qualifying Standards in Selection Process, and Communication of Result, the Institute’s decision shall be final and binding on all the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
15. Selected candidates should undertake to abide by all the rules and regulations pertaining to their retention as also the rules and regulations of the Institute.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct & result of selection process and reasons for not being called for the selection process
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may forward a Covering Letter and Filled-in application along with the copies / scanned copies of all the required documents to “The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” or by e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach the Institute latest by July 16, 2021.