Latest Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2021: Placement Officer jobs in Visakhapatnam at IIPE - APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 22nd, 2021 at 06:12 Govt Visakhapatnam 121 views
Placement Officer Jobs in Visakhapatnam: On 15.06.2021, IIPE announced job notification for the post of Placement Officer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iipe.ac.in. The application process ends on 02.07.2021.
IIPE Recruitment 2021
Placement Officer Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 70,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy (IIPE) is an Institute of national importance at par with IITs and IIMs as declared under the Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy Act, 2017 (No: 3 of 2018) to provide education and conduct research in various branches. The Institute invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the following non-teaching post on a purely contractual basis.
1. Name of the Post(s): Placement Officer (Contractual)
2. Dept./ Centre/ Cell/ Unit: Career Development Cell (CDC)
3. No. of Vacancy: 01 (UR)
4. Consolidated Pay (per month): Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- (Consolidated, depending on qualification and experience)
5. Essential Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 1st Class or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in other than Engineering such as Arts/ Science etc., with a minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognised University/Institute of repute.
6. Essential Experience: At least Eight Years of relevant working experience in the following areas at supervisory level in a reputed institution/ organisations, preferably related to Oil & Gas, Chemical, Energy and IT.
a. Working and liasoning with students and / or corporate and Industry on recruitment, skills training, addressing grievances and other related activities.
b. Handling career development processes at any organisation.
c. Handling large projects with multiple organisations.
d. Working experience in Personnel & HR department of any reputed organisation.
7. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates possessing MBA Degree or equivalent in HR/ Marketing.
8. Competencies: Office planning and organising, building relationship with public and private sectors companies, team management, good working knowledge and understanding of data analysis, strong quantitative and analytical skills, effective verbal and written communication skills as well as proficiency in English and Hindi, good presentation skills and able to travel within the Country for longer period at a short notice. Hands on experience with Google applications, Microsoft applications including Share Point and other enterprise services, Web applications, online promotional and social media tools.
9. Job Function:
a. The Placement Officer will report to the Professor-in-charge of CDC, IIPE Visakhapatnam. He/she will be responsible to develop credible reciprocal relations with industry, companies and business houses related to oil & gas, mining, chemicals, energy, pharma, analytics, consulting, IT and startups.
b. He/ She is responsible in planning and organizing various activities of CDC including internships and campus placement drives with companies, and maintaining data base of companies/industries. He/ She will continuously review, report and develop campus placement strategies by engaging with all stakeholders. Explore, reach out, interact with management & HR of industry for training & placement opportunities. He/ She is also responsible to arrange invited talks by various industry/academic experts on career related topics. He shall be responsible to discharge any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
10. Nature of Job: Full-time, Contractual. Initially appointment will be for 11 months which can be extended further for 02 spells, each of 11 months period, on renewal basis based on evaluation of satisfactory performance
Maximum age limit Not exceeding 45 years.
1. Candidates have to send their Biodata along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials. Applications without self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
2. Candidates are advised to provide their correct and active e-mail addresses in the biodata as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Test/Interview schedule will be e-mailed in due course to the shortlisted candidates in their registered e-mail. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, for subsequent amendments if any in the advertisement and results.
3. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website ‘www.iipe.ac.in’. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
4. Initial appointment will be for one (01) year which can be extended up to 3 years on yearly renewal basis based on evaluation of satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption at the regular position in the Institute will not be entertained at any point of time.
5. The selected applicant shall be eligible for 08 days of Casual leave in a calendar year. 2.5 days of Earned Leave shall also be admissible in a calendar month. This leave will not be carried forward in case the appointment period is extended by this Institute. Also, no payment in lieu of unutilised leave will be paid by this Institute at the time of expiry of contract.
6. The Institute may terminate the services of the selected applicant in case he/she is unable to perform their duty to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
7. The Institute shall also reserve the right to terminate the services of the selected applicant at any time without giving any notice and also without assigning any reason.
8. The selected applicant shall have to attend office five days (Monday to Friday) a week. He/ She will be required to attend duty on weekends and other Gazetted Holidays or may be asked to extend working hours, in case of exigencies. No extra remuneration will be admissible for the same.
9. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/ Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their applications. They must ensure that provided information is correct. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given or any claim made by them in their applications is found to be false/incorrect, their candidature/appointment will be liable to be rejected/terminated including necessary legal action, if any.
10. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test /skill test/ interview. The Institute has the right to decide suitable criteria, mode of screening and testing the applicants for shortlisting and selection. The decision of the Institute in all matters related to recruitment against this advertisement shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
11. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
12. The Institute reserves the right to evolve any screening/selection process e.g. shortlisting criterion/Screening Test/Written Test/Seminar Presentation/Group Discussion/Personal Interview etc. if the number of applicant is large for a particular post. All appointments shall be done after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the recommendations made by the Selection Committee.
13. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
14. Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
15. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
16. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
i. Printout of the emailed copy of biodata duly signed in each page.
ii. Self-Attested copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards.
iii. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials as mentioned in the biodata.
iv. Self-Attested copies of Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential.
v. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities alongwith NOC.
The Registrar (I/c) Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy 2nd Floor, Main Building, AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to send the complete biodata along with all the requested attachments/documents on or before 2 nd July 2021 to email@example.com. A printout of the same, duly signed in each page along with selfattested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must reach the Institute on or before 7 th July 2021.
2. Address for sending the hardcopies of the application is as follows: The Registrar (I/c) Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy 2nd Floor, Main Building, AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003. Envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Placement Officer (Contractual)”. In the absence of the hardcopy of the application, email copy of application will not be considered.
Advertisement No. IIPE/NTS/03/2021-22 dated 15 June, 2021