Latest Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2021: General Manager Jobs in Visakhapatnam at Hindustan Shipyard Limited Full-time JobJun 22nd, 2021 at 06:17 Govt Visakhapatnam 137 views
General Manager Jobs in Visakhapatnam: On 21.06.2021, Hindustan Shipyard Limited announced job notification for the post of General Manager has been released officially. Any Graduate, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hslvizag.in. The application process ends on 20.07.2021.
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
General Manager Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 260,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Ship Repair Yard functioning under the Ministry of Defence. The Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced personnel with proven track record for the following posts:
1. Post Name: General Manager (HR) (E7)
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Remuneration: Rs. 1,00,000 - 2,60,000 (E7)
4. Essential: (a) Full time Graduate in any discipline with not less than 50% marks and (b) Two years full time post graduate degree / diploma in Management with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations from any recognized University or Institute registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks. Desirable: Degree in Law
(a) Experience: (i) The candidate should have at least 20 years of postqualification experience in Public Sector Undertakings or large and reputed Private Companies (minimum annual turnover of Rs 100 Cr) in various aspects of Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations.
(b) Lower Grade Experience: (i) Candidates from Govt. / PSUs: Should have minimum 3 years’ experience in immediate lower grade in pay scale of IDA-Rs. 36,600- 62000 (2007) IDA-Rs.90,000 – 2,40,000 (2017); CDA/Govt : Rs. 37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs.8700/- (6th CPC Pay matrix)/ Pay level 13 of 7th CPC
(ii) Candidates from Private Sector: The candidate should have cumulative experience of at least 5 years during the last ten years at Senior level in organizations of repute have minimum annual turnover of Rs 100 Cr and drawing present CTC of Rs.22 lakhs per annum or above. Should have been holding the position not more than two levels below the board or three levels below the Managing Director.
6. Desirable Skills: Working knowledge of Telugu. Working Knowledge in ERP like SAP/Oracle etc.
7. ADVT NO.HR/ES(O)/0102/01/2021 Dated 23 Jun 2021
Max. Age As on 30 Aug 2021: 50 yrs
Application Fee is Rs.300/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made through online.
1. Date of commencement of ONLINE application for all posts: 23 Jun 2021 From 1000 hrs
2. Last date for ONLINE submission of application for all posts (Once submitted editing is not allowed).:
i. 20 Jul 2021 Upto 1700 hrs – For permanent posts
ii. 10 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Fixed Term Contract basis FTC
iii. 30 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Consultant on Fixed Term Contract
3. Last date for receipt of copy of the printed Online Application along with mandatory enclosures by Post / Courier:
i. 30 Jul 2021 Upto 1700 hrs – For permanent posts
ii. 20 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Fixed Term Contract basis FTC
iii. 10 Sep 2021 Upto 1700hrs - For Consultant on Fixed Term Contract
i. Grouping of Disciplines
ii. Indian Nationals only need to apply.
iii. Applications sent other than the prescribed method stand rejected.
iv. Print-out of the filled Online Application along with mandatory enclosures viz., Self-attested copies of Degree/PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience certificates, latest salary certificate etc., and must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services and should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 before the last date as shown above.
v. Only candidates meeting essential qualification and experience will be shortlisted/ qualified for the selection process.
vi. Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, in complete application, application not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be considered and shall be treated as REJECTED and no communication will be made for the same.
vii. The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
viii. All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
ix. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
x. The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
xi. The Qualifying Requirement /Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application before the final dates shown above.
xii. Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in the case of exceptionally experienced and qualified candidates.
xiii. The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement.
xiv. Out-station Candidates (for regular posts) called for interview for the posts at S. No. 1 to 5 will be paid to and fro 1 stAC train fare by shortest route and for the posts at S. No. 6 to 8 will be paid to and fro 2ndAC train fare by shortest route. No TA shall be paid for candidates attending for fixed term contract basis and Consultant on fixed term contract posts.
xv. Any corrigendum/ addendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website https://www.hslvizag.in. Applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time for all updates.
xvi. In case of difficulty in registration or for any clarification, candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org electronically
General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005
Selection Procedure :
(i) The selection process shall be held at Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam or Group Discussion and/or interview through electronic media or at HSL.
(ii) The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
How to Apply :
1. The Application should be submitted ONLINE via http://www.hslvizag.in
2. Candidates should possess a valid E mail id and remain active for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via e mail only.
3. Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20 – 50KB) and signature (10 – 20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
4. Candidates are requested NOT to be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of web page while filling the online application.
5. Candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the application.
6. Click on Careers under Human Resources visit “Current Openings” link to view the openings available.
7. Please read the advertisement notice carefully, candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
8. Click on the respective link under Apply Now to submit the application online.
9. Registration process contain 3 stages 1) Personal details 2) Educational details and 3) Payment details
10.If you have experience, please select Experienced else Management Trainee from the dropdown control against Type of post
11.Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting, once submitted you’re NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
12.After successful completion of all the stages you will receive a confirmation message.
13.Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.
14.You will receive a confirmation e mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
15.Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if he email does not reach inbox.
16.Take a print-out (Hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference.
17.Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
18. Last date for ONLINE submission of application for all posts (Once submitted editing is not allowed): 20 Jul 2021 Upto 1700 hrs – For permanent posts 10 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Fixed Term Contract basis FTC 30 Aug 2021 Upto 1700hrs – For Consultant on Fixed Term Contract