Latest Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2021: Deputy Librarian jobs in Visakhapatnam at IIPE - APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 22nd, 2021 at 06:10 Govt Visakhapatnam 185 views
Deputy Librarian Jobs in Visakhapatnam: On 04.06.2021, IIPE announced job notification for the post of Deputy Librarian has been released officially. M.Lib pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iipe.ac.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
IIPE Recruitment 2021
Deputy Librarian Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 79,800 - Rs. 131,700 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
The Institute invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the following non-teaching positions, and all the positions carry scales of pay at appropriate levels of VII Central Pay Commission of the Government of India, as applicable to all the IITs.
1. Name of the Post(s): Deputy Librarian
2. Dept./ Center/ Section/ Unit: Library
3. Pay Level & Pay: Level-12 79,800 – 1,31,700
4. Category & No. of Posts: SC 01
5. Essential Qualification & Experience: (a) Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA in a grade point scale in qualifying degree and a consistently good academic record (b) at least 5 years of professional experience as an Assistant Librarian in pay level 10 or equivalent scale in a Library under CFTI/State/ Autonomous or statutory organization/PSU/University or recognized research or educational institution.
6. Desirable: (a) A M.Phil. /Ph.D. Degree in library science/Information science / Documentation/Archives and manuscript-keeping/computerization of library with digital library experiences (b) First class or equivalent grade in all university level degrees in respective discipline with a consistently good academic record.
Maximum age limit: Not exceeding 50 years
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
1. Candidates have to send their application in the prescribed format only along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials. Incomplete applications or applications not in prescribed format or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
2. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Test/Interview schedule will be emailed in due course to the shortlisted candidates in their registered e-mail. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, for subsequent amendments if any in the advertisement and results.
3. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website www.iipe.ac.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
4. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their applications. They must ensure that provided information are correct. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given or any claim made by them in their applications is found to be false/incorrect, their candidature/appointment will be liable to be rejected/terminated including necessary legal action, if any.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test /skill test/ interview. The Institute has the right to decide suitable criteria, mode of screening and testing the applicants for shortlisting and selection. The decision of the Institute in all matters related to recruitment against this advertisement shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
6. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
7. The Institute reserves the right to evolve any screening/selection process e.g. shortlisting criterion/Screening Test/Written Test/Seminar Presentation/Group Discussion/Personal Interview etc. if the number of applicant is large for a particular post. All appointments shall be done after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the recommendations made by the Selection Committee.
8. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
9. Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
11. The Institute has a right to offer appointment on contract/deputation basis initially for a period of three (03) years. Based on the assessment of performance they may be regularised in the post as per Institute’s norms.
12. Probation period for all regular positions against this advertisement is 02 (two) years.
13. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment in lower position/pay level if suitable candidates are not found in a particular post as advertised.
14. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates (b) not to fill any or all the advertised positions (c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of selection for available candidate by direct recruitment (d) reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof (e) any addition / deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment (f) increase / decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. The number of positions is thus open to change.
15. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to the Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction at Visakhapatnam only.
i. Printout of the emailed copy of Application duly signed in each page.
ii. Self-Attested copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards.
iii. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials as mentioned in the Application.
iv. Self-Attested copies of Community Certificates (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential.
v. Self-Attested copies of Income and Asset Certificate and any other relevant certificates as per Govt. of India for availing EWS reservation.
vi. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities alongwith NOC
The Registrar Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy 2nd Floor, Main Building, AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test /skill test/ interview. The Institute has the right to decide suitable criteria, mode of screening and testing the applicants for shortlisting and selection. The decision of the Institute in all matters related to recruitment against this advertisement shall be final
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
3. The Institute reserves the right to evolve any screening/selection process e.g. shortlisting criterion/Screening Test/Written Test/Seminar Presentation/Group Discussion/Personal Interview etc. if the number of applicant is large for a particular post. All appointments shall be done after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the recommendations made by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to send the completed form in the prescribed format along with all the requested attachments/documents on or before 30 June 2021 to . A printout of the completed application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must reach the Institute on or before 7 July 2021.
2. Address for sending the printout of the application is as follows: The Registrar Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy 2nd Floor, Main Building, AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003.
3. Envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of_______________”. In the absence of the hardcopy of the application, email copy of application will not be considered. For all other details, the candidates may contact the office of the Registrar (I/c), Email: ‘email@example.com’
4. Last date of application through email is 30 June 2021. A signed hardcopy print out of application with all the essential documents should reach by 7 July 2021.
Advertisement No. IIPE/NTS/02/2021-22 dated 04 June, 2021