Kerala Public Service Commission has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 for the Recruitment of 10 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Degree / B.Sc / B.A / B.Com and eagerly looking for an opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector can make use of the wonderful opportunity and apply. Interested candidates may apply on/before 05th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Lower Division Clerk
Degree (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com)
- Age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.14,140/- to Rs.27,940/- per month.
- Based on the Written / OMR / Online Test.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
Last Date to Apply
05th May 2021
To Download Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2021
To Apply Online - Click Here