Kerala Govt Jobs 2021: Project Scientist Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram For M.Sc at SCTIMST Full-time JobJul 1st, 2021 at 08:43 Govt Thiruvananthapuram 114 views
Project Scientist Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram: On 18.06.2021, SCTIMST announced job notification for the post of Project Scientist has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 06.07.2021.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2021
Project Scientist Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 16,000 /-Per Month
1. Post Name: Project Scientist
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Biochemistry with 60% marks.
4. Experience: One year experience in mammalian cell culture. Experience in laboratory techniques such as biochemical estimations and/or SDS-PAGE/PCR/ELISA.
5. Job description: Prepare hydrogels, decellularization of tissues, cytotoxicity testing, primary cell isolation and characterization, Biochemical assays, support tissue engineering research, small animal experiments and is expected to comply with good cell culture techniques.
6. Salary: 16,000/- + 16%
7. Duration: For a period of one year, likely to be extended upto 3 years or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
8. Advt. No.P&A.ll/9/PS/P.8198/BMT-SCTlMST/2021
Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012
Selection Procedure :
1. Note: Depending on the nurnber of candidates, a written test ofa qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview.
2. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
3. Mode of selection: Walk-in-lnterview
How to Apply :
1. Date & Time of Interview: 06.07.2021, 10.30 AM
2. Time of reporting : 09.00 AM Mode of selection Walk-in-lnterview
3. Venue: Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012
4. Those who fulfill the above requirements may report for an interview as per the above schedule along with bio-data, original certificates and copies to prove age, qualifications, experience.
5. Candidates will be considered subject to the submission of Caste Certificate (ST) at the time of Interview in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central Govt. Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildhar.
6. In the absence of ST candidates, UR candidates will be considered.
7. No T A/ DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates reporting after 09.15 AM will NOT be considered for selection.
8. Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.