Advocate Jobs in Thrissur: On 25.06.2021, ESIC Panel Counsel announced job notification for the post of Advocate has been released officially. LLB pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website esic.nic.in. The application process ends on 15.07.2021.
ESIC Panel Counsel Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Regional Office Thrissur invites application for empanelment of Advocate for representing ESI Corporation at District Court, EI Court and other Judicial/ quasi judicial bodies located at Palakkad. Advocates so empanelled would be also be responsible for providing ESI Corporation with legal advice and legal opinions as and when requested
1. Post Name: Advocate
2. The applicants should be enrolled with the bar council with a minimum ten years of experience in practicing law, preferably labour laws and Insurance laws.
3. Empanelment of the selected candidates would be subject to agreeing with the terms and conditions as mentioned
Terms and Conditions:
1. The panel counsel will not take up any case against ESI Corporation and will relinquish the Vakalath in Pending cases, if any, against the ESI Corporation.
2. The representation on behalf of the Corporation is only in the cases/ matters which are specifically allotted / directed by the Regional Director of ESI Corporation, Kerala.
3. The rates of fee payable for initial entrusting of a case as per orders issued time to time. i. With Effect From: 01 Jan 2017. District Court - 12000 EI Court, Magistrate Court and District Consumer Forum - 5000
4. For all the re-entrusted cases, the counsel will be eligible for only the remaining part of the admissible fee after eligible fee of the previous counsel/ Counsels in the case.
5. While entrusted with a case the panel counsel shall be responsible for:
(i) Filing of written objection and counter affidavit promptly on receipt of statement of facts and related documents on priority basis.
(ii) Incorporation of citations of Hon’ble High Court and Supreme Court judgments wherever necessary and with value additions on the part of counsel.
(iii) Informing this office with regard to any short comings and serious omissions in the facts supplied or question of law and also in the base records and documents to supplement the same.
(iv) Reducing number of postings of the cases by effective role of the Advocate in presenting the Corporations stand before the court and presence in the Court as far as possible.
(v) Ensuring presence of the Counsel in the Court at the time of examination of the witness.
(vi) Effective argument and filling argument notes.
(vii) Furnishing legal opinion on all judgments not later than one week on receipt of the Judgment copy so that filing of appeal is not delayed and to avoid condonation of delay and awarding cost by the High Court for such delays or causing rejection of the appeal.
Regional Director, Regional Office ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Thrissur - 680 020
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send the application as per performa given to the address Regional Director, Regional Office ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Thrissur - 680 020, to reach the office on or before 15 July 2021. Applicants may note that External interference of any kind will lead to disqualification of the candidate