Karnataka Govt Jobs 2021: Senior Resident jobs at ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Bangalore Full-time JobJun 30th, 2021 at 09:31 Govt Bengaluru 248 views
Senior Resident Jobs in Bangalore: On 19.06.2021, ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Bangalore announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 01.07.2021.
ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR and Model Hospital, Bangalore Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 67,700 /-Per Month
A walk-in-interview for engagement of 13 nos.of Senior Resident under "Three years Senior Residency Scheme" on contract basis for the following Departments shall be held on 01.07.2021 at Academic Block, ESIC PGIMSR,Rajajinagar, Bangalore, as per the following Schedule.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident
2. No of Post: 13
3. Qualification: PG Diploma/DNB/ Master Degree in concerned Specialty
4. Emoluments: The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band Level)-II of Rs.67,700 plus other allowances as applicable under Govt. Of India.
Age as on 01.072021: The age shall not exceed 37 year as on date of walk-in- interview. The age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates (Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt.of India Rules)
Terms and Conditions
1. Rule of Reservation will be implemented as per Govt. of India instructions.
2. The appointment shall not confer any right or preference for regular appointment.
3. No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion & Leave will be admissible.
4. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medical Council or MCI before joining the post.
5. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending interview or joining duty.
6. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any post without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
7. The Senior Resident is a contract post for a period of 3 years contract under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme.
8. The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only at the time of interview. The applications found to be incomplete will summarily rejected.
9. Candidates seeking reservation tk2nefits for OBC/PH must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
10. The candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure "A" prescribed vide Govt. Of India, Department Of Personnel and Training 0M NO. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.), dated 30.(E.2014 falling which the Of reservation/ relaxation will not given or their application shall be rejected and no request / correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other formats will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as "General category" for all purposes. The format in Annexure " A" is uploaded along with advertisement.
11.The candidates appointed under PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective of SC/OBC and UR.
12.The Dean has the discretion to increase/decrease the of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw Offer Of appointment issued after the Walk-in-interview.
13.The candidates are advised to bring their application and original certificates.
14. Candidates who have already worked as Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible and those who have worked as Senior Residents under 1 year contract will be appointed only for 2 years or their service period will be deducted proB)rtionåte
15.AlI candidates are directed to report for interview at Academic Block, ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -560 010.
16.Candidates are requested to come and register at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
17.On selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit on interest bearing (Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.l). However, this amount will appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/ terminates his/her contract within one year Of the commencement Of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month's notice thereafter.
18.On selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
19.The Dean is the Controlling Authority for Residents.
20.In case of non availability of reserved candidates in EWS Category vacancies will be filled against UR category to meet the mandatory MCI/NMC requirements and also to meet the functional requirementsdue to surge in Covid -19 cases.
Academic Block, ESIC PGIMSR,Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
A walk-in-interview shall be held on 01.07.2021 at Academic Block, ESIC PGIMSR,Rajajinagar, Bangalore, as per the following Schedule.
1. Duly filled in application form in the format (available on website www.esic.nic.in )
2. The candidates should attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation Certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS, PG Diploma/ PG Degree certificate, SC/ ST / OBC certificate, Registration certificate with the KMC/ MCI and two passport size photographs.