Scientific Assistant B Jobs in Bangalore: On 26.06.2021, NCBS announced job notification for the post of Scientific Assistant B has been released officially. Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ncbs.res.in. The application process ends on 15.07.2021.
NCBS Recruitment 2021
Scientific Assistant B Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 35,400 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, is looking for filling up of the following position:
1. Post: Scientific Assistant 'B' (Architect) - Reserved for OBC
2. Essential Qualification & Experience:
a. 3 years Regular Full time Diploma in Architecture / Interior Design from a recognised Institute with aggregate of 60% marks.
b. One (1) - two (2) years of experience in developing the Architectural drawings & Interior works in Auto-CAD. Preparing detailed estimation for the Interior works, knowledge of Tendering, execution & Supervision of Interior works and coordination with the other engineering services during execution. Presentation of the drawings using software like Sketch up, Lumion 3d rendering, Photoshop, PowerPoint Revit, 3D and MS Office. Knowledge of building & interior materials.
c. Good communication & Interaction skills.
3. Desirable Experience: 3 years of experience in a reputed organization handling the following:-
a. Ability to develop comprehensive architectural/Interior design and detailing as per user requirements with specification. Preparing detailed department estimated based on Market rates for Interior works.
b. Experience working in a similar field with reputed Architectural/Interior firms.
c. Ability to prepare approval notes for the assigned jobs.
d. Knowledge of tender processing as per central govt norms for all the interior works.
e. Proven ability to handle multitask and manage multiple deadlines.
f. Strong time-management and interpersonal skills
g. Initiative, enthusiasm and a flexible approach to work
h. Ability to analyze, summarize and coordinate with Engineering services & Administration.
i. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The ability to work with MS Office system, the latest version of AutoCAD software, Sketch up, lumion 3d rendering, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Revit & 3D. Knowledge of building & interior materials and
j. other information management systems
4. Key duties:
a. Oversight of Interior maintenance.
b. Oversight & optimizing the administration process.
c. Oversight of designing & developing the proposals with presentation.
d. Ability to ensure campus aesthetics and harmony during design and execution of works.
5. Pay Level and Stage: Level 6 Stage 1 : Basic Pay: Rs. 35400/- + allowances as per Central Government norms.
6. No of position: 1
31 years (including relaxation) (as on 1.1.2021)
1. Appointment for the above posts will be initially for a period of three years, including a probation period of one year. Continuing appointments beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After a successful review, the appointment is continued until the superannuation age, which is sixty.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for consideration for recruitment. The Selection process shall involve the Written test and interview. The institute reserves the right not to fill the above posts herein advertised in case suitable candidates are not found. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
3. The post is tenable at Bangalore, but are liable to be transferred if the need arises to the Institute’s headquarters or other Centres and Field Stations.
4. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channels, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of the application along with relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online. Only those called for an interview will be informed of the results, and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
5. Prescribed age should not exceed, as on 1st January 2021, for the above posts. In most deserving cases the age shall be relaxed for candidates having more relevant experience in the field at the discretion of the Institute.
6. Selected candidates for the above posts will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
7. *Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per TIFR or GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.).
8. Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, OBC Certificate, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered.
9. Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid a single Second Class return train fare (including Tatkal charges if any) for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets. If you travel by air, your air-fare will be restricted to the train fare (as per traveling allowance applicable to you) on the production of tickets and boarding passes. Please note, for the Online interview, TA will not be applicable.
10. A higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates.
11. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. Recruitment authorities would be free to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidates will be liable to be terminated from service after appointment.
12. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY Online, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant GoI & TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 by 15th July 2021. The Applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, Advertisement No. & Serial Number of the post on the envelope.
13. Those who applied online, need not send their hard copies of the application.
Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application
1. OBC Certificate format: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/certificate_format
2. A prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf
3. Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications: 15-07-2021