Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2021: 206 Trainee Jobs in Ranchi at HEC Training Institute, Ranchi - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 29th, 2021 at 08:58 Govt Ranchi 336 views
Trainee Jobs in Ranchi: On 25.06.2021, HEC Training Institute, Ranchi announced job notification for the post of Trainee has been released officially. ITI pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hecltd.com. The application process ends on 31.07.2021.
HEC Training Institute, Ranchi Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Sub: - Induction of 206 nos. of trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2021-22 and 2021-23 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand
i. HEC management have invited the application from for engagement of 206 nos. of trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2021-22 and 2021-23 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand against advertisement, No. HEC/HTI /CTS/2021-468,
ii. dated: - 25.06.2021 in the approved trades of Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, COPA (Computer Operated Programming Assistance) and Sewing Technology (Tailoring).The training session is likely to be started from September 2021.
1. Post Name: Trainees
2. No of Posts: 206
i. Electrician - 20
ii. Fitter - 40
iii. Machinist - 16
iv. Welder - 40
v. COPA - 48
vi. Sewing Technology (Tailoring) - 42
4. Duration of course:
i. Electrician, Fitter - 02 Years.
ii. Others: 01 Year.
5. Note: To start the admission under Sewing Technology (Tailoring), if machines and required tools are available before admission process.
6. Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent
Age of the applicant as on 31st July 2021 should be minimum fourteen (14) years and maximum 40 (forty) years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand
Others, OBC (NCL), EWS: Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred) fifty only SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt.
The following documents are to be attached along with the application form as applicable: -
A) Matriculation/10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/ Collage leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any circumstances.
B) Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
C) Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority.(If applicable)
D) PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
E) EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
F) Certificate of being ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable).
G) Aadhar card (UID).
H) Receipt of payment for application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
I) Self undertaking (Enclosed in application form)
1. Expected date of availability of application Forms: 25.06.2021
2. Last date for receiving application form: 31.07.2021(up to 5.00pm)
3. Expected date of publication of first merit list: 16.08.2021
4. Expected Counselling date for first merit list: 23.08.2021
5. Expected date of publication of second merit list: 27.08.2021
6. Expected Counselling date for second merit list: 31.08.2021
7. Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant): 03.09.2021
8 Expected date of Open Round Counselling: 07.09.2021 to 09.09.2021
9. Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st , 2nd and Open RoundCounselling at HTI 10.00am13.09.2021
10 Expected Date of starting of session: 20.09.2021
General Manager, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi- 834004 (Jharkhand)
Selection Procedure :
1,. A merit list (Category wise) of total eligible candidates will be prepared manually by HTI for counselling and admission in the CTS course. The candidates will be admitted to fulfill the allotted seats within the prescribed date of admission by issuing different merit lists one by one.
2. In the first merit list, 164 candidates will be called for first round counselling by uploading the same on HEC website www.hecltd.com.(Category wise) and on Notice Board of HTI to fulfill the allotted seats within the prescribed date and time.
3. After first round counselling, date and time of first merit list, if seats are still vacant then second merit list will be prepared based on the merit list (Category wise) and uploaded on HEC website www.hecltd.com. and on Notice Board of HTI for second round counseling.
4. After the counselling date and time of second merit list, if seats are still vacant then for fulfillment of all vacant seats as per the advertisement, an open round counselling (Category wise) will be done for avoiding further delay of commencement of classes, as well as the session as per NCVT norms and guidelines
5. The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council of Central/State Government or its equivalent hereinafter stated as Matriculation for all trades except welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring).
6. And the qualification for Welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade should be 8th class passes from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent. If 10th pass candidate apply for welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade then priority will be given to the 8th class examination pass and in absence of the same, 10th class examination passed candidates may be considered for the same
How to Apply :
i) Application Form for admission under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com / career page and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 25.06.2021 to 31.07.2021.(8.00am to 5.00pm)
ii) Process for submission of application form: Complete filled up application form along with the documents mentioned at point no. ‘10’ is required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of trainee, category at the top, to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 31.07.2021 (up to 5:00 pm). In case of late receipt or incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected / cancelled.
iii) All information regarding Process of admission and application forms are available at HEC website www.hecltd.com. / career page.
iv) Company / Organization have no responsibility for any employment or other advance training after the completion of the training.
v) Company has the right to terminate the trainee due to irregular absentee or any kind of misconduct during training period. If any information and documents submitted by the candidate is found false then the trainee may be terminated from his training.
vi) If any trainee remains absent without information, action as deemed fit including discontinuation of training programme.
vii) If trainee wants to cancel their admission due any reason after taking admission than their admission fee in not refunded.
viii) Application fee is non-refundable.