ITI Limited Manager, Public Relations Officer Job Notification 2021 - 03 Vacancies in Karnataka Full-time JobApr 21st, 2021 at 11:53 Govt Bengaluru 194 views
Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager / Chief Manager, Public Relations Officer. ITI Limited has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate Qualifications. Employment notification released on 20th April 2021, candidates can go through Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, and Other details in the notification. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ITI Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Deputy Manager / Chief Manager
Public Relations Officer
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rule.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8600 - 20800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ITI Limited.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Candidates may send a hard copy of the application form and other documents to the Additional General Manager, ITI Limited, Bengaluru before 15th May 2021.
Online application starts from
20th April 2021
Last date for the online application
11th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of ITI Limited Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here