Indian Navy advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Sailors. Indian Navy has about 25000 vacant positions to fulfil Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2) qualifications. Job Seekers who are looking for Central / State Government jobs can follow this page for more new latest notifications. Applicants can check details like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other information in the notifications regarding Indian Navy Jobs 2021. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Navy Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice & Senior Secondary Recruits
- Applicants should be born between 1st Febuary 2001 to 31st July 2004.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 14600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination.
Application Procedure of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Go to What's New / Current Event and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Follow the instructions to apply for the Indian Navy.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
Online application starts from
26th April 2021
Last Date for the online application
30th April 2021
Download the Official Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here