Indian Army Dental Corps released a recruitment notification for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officer. Indian Army has about 37 vacant positions to fulfil Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having BDS, Post Graduate qualifications. Candidates who are seeking jobs Central / State Government may use this web page to get more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Indian Army Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Short Service Commissioned Officer
BDS / MDS
- The applicant's age should be 45 years as of 31st December 2021
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Joinindianarmy, if you are a new user.
- Follow instructions carefully to apply.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Online application starts from
19th April 2021
Last date for the online application
18th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here