Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate - I / Junior Research Fellow. Ihas about 2 vacant positions to fulfil in Mandi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, Post Graduate qualifications. Applicants can get more information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notification. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 on or before the date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIT Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Project Associate - I / Junior Research Fellow
B.Tech / M.Tech / MS
Applicant's age should be 35 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 31000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Online Interview.
How to apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IIT Mandi.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Click on the Google Application Link available in the notification.
- Log in with your Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the CV and other documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Note: Walk-in-interview will be conducted online and dates and times will be shared by email with candidates.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Link of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021. Click Here