Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. IIT has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Guwahati. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Pots Graduate qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for IIT Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIT Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Junior Research Fellow
The applicant's age should be 35 years as of the closing date of the application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 31000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for IIT Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their application form on plain paper.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification,. Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2021
Download the Official Notification of IIT Recruitment 2021. Click Here