Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has invited applications for the notification of Senior Resident/ Tutor Jobs for 33 Vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in Post-Graduation, MS/ MD/ MDS are eligible to attend the Walk-in-Interview for this IGIMS Recruitment 2021. Eligible contenders who are waiting to recruit as an employee in govt sector department can grab this career opportunity without any late. Through this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
Vacancy Details of IGIMS Jobs Notification 2021:
Name of the Posts
Senior Resident/ Tutor
Post-Graduation of MS/ MD/ MDS
Aspirants should not exceed 45 years of age as on 13th May 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates selection will be based on the Interview.
Selected contenders will get a salary of Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 71,800/- per month.
Application Procedure for IGIMS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of IGIMS.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the IGIMS Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill all the required details.
- Send the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents through email - email@example.com.
- Attend the Interview.
Last Date to Apply
12th May 2021
13th May 2021
Download the Official Notification & Application Form of IGIMS Recruitment 2021: Click Here