IGCAR Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Stenographer, UDC and Other Jobs Notification 2021 - 337 Vacancies Full-time JobMay 5th, 2021 at 11:56 Govt Chennai 25 views
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 337 Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Stenographer, UDC and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 10th / ITI / Intermediate / Diploma / Any Degree / B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / Ph.D are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 14th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
B.Tech / M.Sc and Ph.D in Metallurgical / Materials Engineering
B.E / B.Tech
B.Sc, M.Sc with Ph.D
M.Sc / M.Tech in Atmospheric Science / Meteorology
Technician/B (Crane Operator)
10th / Intermediate
10th and should have Typing Skills
Upper Division Clerk
10th Pass and should have Driving License
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I
Diploma in Chemical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
10th and ITI Pass in relevant field
- Scientific Officer/E/D or Technical Officer/E: The age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Technical Officer/C: The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Technician/B / Canteen Attendant: The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Stipendary Trainee: The age limit should between 18 to 24 years.
- Other Posts: The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Rs.10,500/- per month.
- Other Posts: The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.18,000/- to Rs.78,800/- per month.
- Based on the Written Test/Skill Test/Interview
- Scientific Officer/E/D or Technical Officer/C/D: Rs.300/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Rs.200/-
- Other Posts: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates / Ex-S / Women: No Fee
- Mode of payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the IGCAR Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online
15th April 2021
Last Date to Apply Online
14th May 2021
To Download IGCAR Recruitment Notification 2021
To Apply Online - Click Here