International Centre for Theoretical Science (ICTS) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Administrative Officer, Tradesman, and Scientific Officer. ICTS has about 7 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having ITI, Degree, and Post GRaduate qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for ICTS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ICTS Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Post
Junior Engineer - Electrical
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Junior Engineer - Mechanical
Diplomain Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineer - Civil
Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Applicants age should be 28 - 40 years as on 01/01/2021
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30800 - 75500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of ICTS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of ICTS.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Online Application: 8th May 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of ICTS Recruitment 2021. Click Here