Gujarat High Court came out with a new recruitment notification for the Stenographer. Gujarat High Court has about 9 vacant positions to fulfil in Gujarat. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 19th March 2021, Applicants can check out all details like Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, and other information regarding Gujarat High Court Jobs 2021. However, interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - High Court Gujarat Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 39900 - 126600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Stenography / Skill Test
- Written Test
Application Procedure of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court.
- Go to Notice Board and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / other candidates: Rs. 500
- SC / ST / EWS / PHD / Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250
Online application starts from
20th April 2021
Last date for the online application
4th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here