Gujarat Govt Jobs 2021: Postdoctoral Fellowship Jobs in Gandhinagar For M.A, Ph.D at IIT Gandhinagar Full-time JobJun 26th, 2021 at 09:18 Govt Gandhinagar 169 views
Postdoctoral Fellowship Jobs in Gandhinagar: On 08.06.2021, IIT Gandhinagar announced job notification for the post of Postdoctoral Fellowship has been released officially. M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iitgn.ac.in. The application process ends on 15.07.2021.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
Postdoctoral Fellowship Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
1. Project title: Western Indian Glass: Mapping Kapadvanj
2. Post Name: Postdoctoral Fellowship
3. Project description:
We are looking for an exceptionally bright postdoctoral researcher to conduct interdisciplinary research on Western Indian Glass in General and Kapadvanj in particular. The PDF is expected to work on: 1) Medieval Indian Glass 2) Situating Kapadvanj in Heritage Map; 3) Kapadvanj Glass from Ethnography to Archaeology; 4) Mirror Making; and 4) Interactive DVDs on Traditional Glass Crafts of India
4. Eligibility: MA and PhD in Cultural Anthropology / Archaeology, with good publication record. Applicants are expected to be proficient in
i. Field research.
ii. Data acquisition and critical analysis.
iii. Oral and written communication skills.
5. Specialization: Ethnoarchaeology, Ancient Crafts, Pyro-technology, Ethnohistorical Methods, Early Historic – Medieval Archaeology
6. Preferred: Scholars (below 35 years of age) having Independent Fieldwork Experience, Knowledge of Gujarati, Knowledge of Isotope analysis
7. Duration: One year; however, the second six months depends on the progress of first
8. Salary: INR 35,000/- to 45,000/- per month as per experience and qualifications + on campus accommodation + benefit as per Institution norms
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar, Palaj 382355, Gujarat, India
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates must send their curriculum vitae (max. 800 words), Ph.D. and Master degree/Marksheet, and a cover letter (Max. 400 words) explaining how their previous research expertise and interests would fit the current position requirements, their motivation for this position and future career goals.
2. The CV must contain t he contact details of three references. All the documents must be submitted as a single pdf file to Alok Kumar Kanungo (email@example.com)
3. Deadline to apply: July 15, 2021 or until this post is filled