Gujarat Govt Jobs 2021: Assistant of Safety Trainer jobs in Gandhidham at Dendayal Port Trust Full-time JobJun 26th, 2021 at 09:08 Assistant Gandhinagar 47 views
Assistant of Safety Trainer Jobs in Gandhidham: On 24.06.2021, Dendayal Port Trust announced job notification for the post of Assistant of Safety Trainer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 06.07.2021.
Dendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021
Assistant of Safety Trainer Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month
The Deendayal Port Trust, a leading Major Port under the administrative control of Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways, Govt. of India, going to conduct Walk-in Interview for engagement of One Safety Trainer and Two Assistant of Safety Trainer, purely on contractual basis from the eligible and competent candidates.
A) Name of the Post: Assistant of Safety Trainer
B) No of Post: 02
1. The engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period upto 01 years from the date of joining which can be extended further upto 03 years based on the performance and by giving adequate break in engagement.
2. The contract engagement shall not confer any right to lay claim to permanent absorption in the Port service against any post whatsoever.
3. Assistant to Safety Trainer will be paid a fixed remuneration of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month during the contractual period. For engagement less than a month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
4. Qualifications & Experience: Full time Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical/ElectricaI Engineering. The candidate with additional qualification of post diploma in industrial safety course from govt. Recognized institute will be given priority. Minimum 2 years (for Degree holder) or 3 years (for Diploma holder) Post qualification experience in the field of safety. The specific experience in safety training will be preferable. He shall have experience to organize/Arrange training for employees and workers. He shall assist safety trainer for conducting safety training smoothly. Preference will be given to the candidates who has worked in the field of safety in Port sector, MAH installations or heavy industries. Knowledge of safety management system and international standards of safety at sea port will be additional advantage in the selection process.
C) Primary Job description:
a) Assistant to Safety Trainer will be responsible for organizing the training under guidelines of Safety Trainer.
b) He shall prepare yearly training calendar and everyday schedule of training and communication to the participants for the training.
c) Record keeping of training in hard & soft format.
d) Coordination with All DPT departments and ports users for the arrangement Of training.
e) Maintain training hall in adequate condition with all required arrangement for conducting training.
f) Arrangement of foods and refreshment for the participants and trainer.
g) All arrangement of filed training (theoretical and practical) inside port and terminals to all stake holders of the port like, crane operators, mobile equipment operators, truck drivers, foreman, signalers, fire crew members, emergency response team, Casual Labors, Traffic management team, maintenance contractor personnel, Hazardous substances handling personnel, visitors etc.
h) Prepare SAFETY, FIRE AND HEALTH training need analysis and to develop training Plan and schedule on regular basis.
i) Assist to safety trainer for developing Training modules and presentations related to SAFETY, FIRE AND HEALTH
j) To conduct awareness campaigns on safety, health and environment aspects including celebration of safety weeks.
k) Coordination and organizing third party trainings for enhancement of productivity, safety and best maintenance practices followed worldwide.
l) Other duties and responsibilities like safety inspection, safety audit etc. as assigned or deemed necessary by management for enhancement of occupational safety, health and environment in port
D) Other prerequisites: a) Good communication, passion for training, presentation skills, Adapting to latest technology b) The person shall have good knowledge of local language, Hindi and English.
5. Assistant to Safety Trainer will be required to work full time for 6 days in week in general shift only. The daily working hours shall be 8 hours. The weekly day of rest will be on Sunday. For work of any weekly off-day/declared National Holiday in exigency, he will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and you will not be entitled to any other compensation, monetary or otherwise.
6. Assistant to Safety Trainer will not be eligible or entitled for any other allowances/ Financial or other benefits as may be available to regular employees.
7. He/she will not be eligible for any conveyance or conveyance allowance. The transportation facility from Gandhidham to Kandla and back will be arranged in the bus operated by port for transportation of staff.
8. Assistant to Safety Trainer will be allotted quarter, subject to availability, on payment of applicable License Fee and other charges.
10. Assistant to Safety Trainer will not be entitled/eligible for any type of leave during the contract period, except weekly rest days/closed holidays applicable to employees of DPT. However, they will be entitled to avail C.L. @ 1 day per month during the contractual period and the leave may be availed of with prior approval.
11. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be payable for the said date. However, prior intimation is compulsory before proceeding on leave/ absence, so to make alternate arrangements for posting of staff at port.
12. Additionally, sick leave to the extent of 10 days/year for the contract period on critical illness may be allowed without any deduction from the remuneration on the basis of certification from DPT Chief Medical Officer.
13. The Assistant to Safety Trainer will be entitled to outdoor medical facilities (OPD) for self only, However, reimbursement for medicine/medical articles or medicine available in the outsourced pharmacy will not be allowed/provided.
14. Assistant to Safety Trainer will be responsible for the charge and care of the DPT goods, stores and all other property that may be entrusted and he will be accountable for the same.
15. Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contract period against Assistant to Safety Trainer, the Port will not be held responsible.
16. In the event of death of a person appointed on "Contract Basis" while in service, the balance contractual amount, due if any, against the work done, will be paid to his legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given.
17. The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving 15 days notice in advance on either side, without assigning any reasons thereof. However, the engagement is terminable on 24 hrs. notice for unsatisfactory performance and for any act considered to be derogatory/detrimental to the interest of DPT.
18. In the event of any dispute arising out of this contract, the interpretation and decision of the Chairman, DPT will be final and binding.
19. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute at Gandhidham only.
30 years or below.
Old Board Room, 2nd Floor, Administrative Office, Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham- Kutch-370201
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The interested candidates, fulfilling the Educational and Technical qualification may Walk-in Interview on 06/07/2021 08:00 hrs. at Old Board Room, 2nd Floor, Administrative Office, Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham- Kutch-370201 alongwith original relevant documents.