General Administrative Department (GAD) rolled out a new recruitment notification for the post of Stenographer Grade-III. GAD has about 47 vacant positions to fulfil in Manipur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Candidates who are seeking Central / State Government jobs can follow this page for more new latest notifications. Applicants will be hired based on the requirement of the Organization under various departments. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for GAD Manipur Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - GAD Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Stenographer Grade - III
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 43 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 - 20200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for GAD Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of GAD.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Secretariat, General Administrative Department, Sanakhwa Yaima Kollup, Imphal
- Unreserved / OBC: Rs. 500
- SC / ST: Rs.300
- PWD: Nil.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd May 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Recruitment 2021. Click Here