Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) released a recruitment notification for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor. ESIC has about 24 vacant positions to fulfil in Bengaluru. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate, MBBS qualifications. Employment notification advertised on 12th April 2021, candidates who are interested can follow this page regularly for new updates from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for ESIC Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ESIC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Post Graduate / MBBS or Ph.D
- The applicant's age should be 69 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 101000 - 177000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
Walk-in Procedure of ESIC Recruitment 2021:
Desired candidates who are eligible may attend ESIC Recruitment 2021 with the following documents.
- Candidates with Application Form.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Age Proof and testimonials certificates.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 28th & 29th April 2021
Venue: ESIC Medical College, PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of ESIC Recruitment 2021. Click Here