Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) - Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES) has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 and started inviting applications for the Recruitment of 05 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Post Graduation with NET / GATE are eligible. Interested candidates may attend an interview on 22nd & 23rd April 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Junior Research Fellow
Post-Graduation with NET/GATE qualification
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.31,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- General: Rs.10/-
- SC / ST / OBC: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Through Indian Postal Order.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the DRDO - CFEES Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then carry their filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg,
Delhi - 110054.
Date and Time of an Interview
22nd & 23rd April 2021
To Download DRDO - CFEES Recruitment Notification 2021 and Application Form - Click Here