Delhi Govt Jobs 2021: Project Technical Assistant jobs in New Delhi at G A Digital Web Word Private Limited Full-time JobJul 2nd, 2021 at 08:50 Assistant New Delhi 292 views
Project Technical Assistant Jobs in New Delhi: On 29.06.2021, G A Digital Web Word Private Limited announced job notification for the post of Project Technical Assistant has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiserb.ac.in. The application process ends on 10.07.2021.
G A Digital Web Word Private Limited Recruitment 2021
Project Technical Assistant Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 22,140 /-Per Month
New Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Apply
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, the principal employer, appointed M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. for deployment of manpower on a short term basis through work outsourcing. In this connection, M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd., invites applications from interested candidates along with Bio-data for the following position:
1. Post: Project Technical Assistant
2. No. of Posts: Total no. of the post is 01 (One)
3. Essential Educational Qualification: B.E./B. Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology, EE, EC)/MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science, Information Technology) from a recognized University/Institutions.
4. Essential Experience: 01 Year hands-on experience in the following area:
a. Installation and troubleshooting of Windows/Linux/Mac OS as well as various Software packages.
b. Installation and troubleshooting Network Printer/Scanner, Antivirus Software and VPN clients.
c. Familiar with installation and troubleshooting of applications on Windows and Linux environments.
d. Familiar with Computer Network( TCP/IP, Cisco Management switches, DNS etc.)
e. Good knowledge of Linux application servers such as FTP,DNS,DHCP, SAMBA, APACHE.
f. Familiar with Virtualization and BASH Scripting.
5. Pay / Gross Salary: Rs. 22,140/- per month
The candidate should not be over 35 years of age as on the last date of submission of online applications.
General Terms And Conditions
1. The post is initially for a period of one year from the date of joining and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The outsourced employee shall be on the payroll of M/s GA Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd.
3. The post is purely contractual and temporary.
4. The Company / Employer reserves the right to relax age, educational, or any other qualifying criterion as per its requirement.
5. The post holder will have no right whatsoever to the permanent employment/regularization/ contract/ absorption.
6. The assignment can be terminated by either side without assigning any reason.
7. After expiry of the term, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended in writing.
8. The Employee shall strictly observe the Code of Conduct and Rules & Policies prescribed by IISER Bhopal from time to time during the period of his/her deployment at the premises of our client IISER Bhopal. The aforesaid Terms & Conditions are supplementary in addition to the terms of appointment order/contract, which shall be issued to the eligible candidate. M/s G A Digital Web Word Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to deny & cancel all the applications received and cancel the appointments without assigning any reason whatsoever.
G A Digital Web Word Private Limited, Plot # 1, Hargobind Enclave, Vikas Marg Extension, New Delhi – 110092
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/ Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Please submit duly filled online application (completed in all respect) on or before 5 PM, July 10, 2021, available at http://gadigital.in/pages/insrtruction.aspx. Also, the self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials should be mandatorily submitted to the email id email@example.com
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written test/ Interview.The original certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials are to be produced for verification at the time of written test/interview