Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) advertised a recruitment notification for Field Investigator. CUHP has about 15 vacant positions to fulfil in Himachal Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 22nd April 2021, Applicants can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for CUHP Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CUHP Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
- The applicant's age should be 35 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for CUHP Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CUHP.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their CV / Application (PDF Format).
- Eligible may send the Application / CV along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Nodal Officer, Himalayan Consortium Project, CUHP.
Email ID: email@example.com
Last of Submission of Application: 30th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification of CUHP Recruitment 2021. Click Here