Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University marks its beginning with the establishment of the College of Veterinary Science in Bapatla in 1955, which was shifted to Tirupati in 1957. During the golden jubilee celebrations of the college in September 2004, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh announced the establishment of the university. This took form with the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Act, 2005, which was passed on 30 March 2005. The university was officially inaugurated by Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy in the premises of the college on 15 July 2005. The university took control of the operations of the faculty of Veterinary Science from Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
1 Jobs Found
2 days ago Teacher Tirupati Full-time ₹-- per month
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 117 Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Vacancies. Candidates, w...