Chief Medical Officer of Health, Malda has advertised the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 dated 07th May 2021 to fulfill the Staff Nurse Posts, comprising of 20 Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.Sc Nursing or GNM are eligible. Interested candidates may attend an interview on 12th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read other information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
B.Sc Nursing / GNM
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.17,220/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the CMOH Malda Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then carry their filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and original as well as copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
P.O- Jhalijhalia (J.R.C.),
Dist - Malda,
Pin - 732101,
Date and Time of an Interview
12th May 2021
To Download CMOH, Malda Recruitment Notification 2021 and Application Form - Click Here