Translator Jobs in Srinagar: On 17.06.2021, J and K Bank announced job notification for the post of Translator has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website jkbank.net. The application process ends on 14.07.2021.
J and K Bank Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs
Online Applications are invited for Engagement of Translators (on Contract) fulfilling the below mentioned criteria:-
1. Name of the Post: Translators
2. Number of Posts- 05 Five (One at each Zonal Offices of Jammu Division) (1. Jammu Central-I, 2 Jammu Central-II Kathua, 3. Jammu North I-Doda, 4.Jammu North II-Udhampur and 5. Jammu West-Rajouri.)
3. Qualification: Graduate in any discipline preferably with Urdu as compulsory/optional subject or equivalent.
4. Experience: 10 years or above, experience in reading revenue extracts and should have worked in Revenue Department not below the rank of Patwari.
5. Remuneration: The remuneration will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours and shall be as per the background/level/experience of the candidate.
6. Contract Tenure: The contract for engagement of Translators will be for a period of three years subject to annual satisfactory performance review. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh engagement exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing Translators will be eligible to apply a fresh subject to the terms and conditions.
Age as on 01.01.2021 - The entry age limit shall be up to 70 Years as on 01.01.2021.
The aspirants shall apply for the post/s for a particular Office/s.
Selection Procedure :
Personal Interview to assess knowledge, experience and skill of a candidate.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply online on Bank’s website at https://www.jkbank.com through careers link by or before 14.07.2021.