Senior Domain Expert Jobs in Hyderabad: On 11.06.2021, IDBRT announced job notification for the post of Senior Domain Expert has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website idrbt.ac.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
IDBRT Recruitment 2021
Senior Domain Expert Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
IDRBT invites applications from technically competent senior bankers with both direct domain knowledge as well as a strategic understanding of various issues in the area of banking technology, for engagement as Senior Domain Experts and the eligibility criteria is as under:
1. Post: Senior Domain Experts
a. Should have a minimum of ten years’ work experience in commercial banks
b. Should have worked for a minimum of three years in the rank of General Manager handling Information Technology / Information Security / Fintech or directly related areas of technology in commercial banks
c. Should have the technical knowledge, ability and drive to contribute actively to one of the following areas:
i. Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
ii. Cloud Computing / Edge Computing / Internet of Things
iii. Distributed Ledger Technology
iv. 5G and Beyond Networks
v. Cyber Security
vi. Other areas directly relevant to Banking Technology
d. Not beyond 62 (Sixty-Two) years as on June 30, 2021.
3. Period of Work: Senior Domain Experts are expected to work for the Institute for a maximum of eight days in a month. Accordingly, they can work for other organisations as well.
4. Compensation: An Honorarium of up to Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) linked to the number of days worked for making the contribution/s to the Institute in a month, plus conveyance expenses.
5. Term: Selected candidates would be engaged for a period of one year. This engagement is extendable based on the requirements of the Institute and capability to continuously contribute to the Institute till reaching the age of 65 (Sixty-Five) years.
The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may forward a Covering Letter highlighting the contributions they can make to the Institute along with their detailed CV to “The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” or by e-mail to SDE@idrbt.ac.in so as to reach the Institute latest by June 30, 2021. Queries, if any, may also be addressed to the above email ID.
Advertisement No: 04/2021-22, Dated: June 11, 2021