APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Ranger Job Notification 2021 - 27 Vacancies in ASSAM Full-time JobApr 29th, 2021 at 11:06 Assistant Guwahati 47 views
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger. APSC has about 27 vacant positions to fulfil in Assam. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Soil Conservation Officer
Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering
Soil Conservation Ranger
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as of 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 22000 - 110000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examinations
Application Procedure of APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of APSC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL / PWBD: Rs. 35.40
Online application starts from
28th April 2021
Last Date for the online application
28th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of APSC Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here