Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation Limited (APMDC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager, and Manager. APMDC has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, CA, MBA, and Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 2nd April 2021, Applicants can check out Vacancy Eligibility, Selection Process, and details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications of APMDC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APMDC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Degree / CA / MBA
Deputy General Manager
MBA / Post Graduate
Degree / MBA
- The applicant's age should 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 60000 - 100000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for APMDC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of APMDC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd May 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of APMDC Recruitment 2021. Click Here