All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident. AIIMS has about 3 vacant positions to fulfil in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 19th April 2021, candidates can regularly check out this web page for more news updates from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Post Graduate / MS/ MCH.
- The applicant's age should be 45 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 67700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Online Interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: TO: email@example.com / CC: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2021.
- General / EWS / OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC / ST: Rs. 500
- PWBD: No fee.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of AIIMS Recruitment 2021. Click Here